• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mw3

MW3 is the best Call of Duty ever made. The feel from CoD4 and the looks from MW2. Can it get better? No bullshit from either of them (Danger Close, OMA, Commando, x3 frags, Juggernaut)

And to u all shit heads that says it's MW2.5, wtf is up with Counter Strike? They changed real much from 1.6 to Source. Not even new maps.

this is so funny copy and paste
[video=youtube;b5dsOn06w1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b5dsOn06w1s[/video]

this is so funny copy and paste
[video=youtube;b5dsOn06w1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b5dsOn06w1s[/video]

lol, pretty funny

im not sure if its a big deal though, maybe a little strange just

p\s i still play call of duty 1 =d never played any newer

p\p\s you guys are ridiculous nerds arguing over which game is better, who cares xd

This goes to show you how much effort was really put into MW3... what a shame, really. ;_;
I feel bad for whoever spent their hard earned money in this game expecting something awesome and new. Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way saying it's a bad game. But seriously, they've profited millions/billions, the least one can expect is some original/new buildings... but meh, I suppose that's business for you.</blowingthingsoutofproportionjustcuzican,umad?>

>"HURRDURR We've got the winning formula, let's explode it till there's no longer any profit whatsoever"

Last edited:
And to u all shit heads that says it's MW2.5, wtf is up with Counter Strike? They changed real much from 1.6 to Source. Not even new maps.

CSS only came with a completely new engine. And as far as I can recall, there isn't a new CS every single year.

If your making tons of money each release why not keep doing it?
I don't agree with it I would rather play same game and map updates or guns but its working for them lol.

Put some new weapons and new maps in Modern Warfare 2 - Voila, you got yourself a MW3

Aren't the maps really clusterfucked aswell? from a video posted by tejbz it looked as if they just placed a building on some dirt, then put another one 10 metres away and rotated the fuckn thing

That's not the only building taken from another COD. If you look closely around alot of the maps you'll notice very similar layouts and the odd building or structure from previouse CoDs - For example on the map Fallen, you can look over some bollard things outside the map and there you have the giant barn and even that tanker type thing you can jump onto from Overgrown.

They were pretty lazy with some things on MW3, there's a few things I wish they never added such as riot shields but all in all it's pretty good. It is similar looking to MW2, but the play feels different which is good since I hated MW2.

Which makes CSS even worse

Because having overpriced 60$ map packs every year clearly makes the CoD series better.

You can buy MW1 (one of the best MP shooters there is) and get a game that is practically identical to MW2 and MW3. With MW1 you also get freedom from terrible P2P multiplayer and the ability to actually modify the game.

>Guy creates thread about Modern Warfare 3.
>Battlefield 3 cancer gets into the thread.

Not that I have something against any of these two games, but it's not thread about "BF3 vs. MW3".

Mw3 is a good game, no doubts.
However, they did not put much effort in this game. That's why I would like to call it Mw 2,5. They even copy pasted buildings from CoD 4 and planted them into Mw3.

I like Mw3's Single Player though, but multiplayer is just like all of the other CoD games.
Mw3 is NOT worth $60.

In my opinion:

Mw3 was just a "We have to make this, or Bf3 will be our death on the market!"

Mw3 is so much better than the old versions, I love it cuz of weapon lvls, kill streaks, the new special ops and the weapons!!! They fucking rock! Btw! At dome, Did anybody get higher than 13th wave? special ops :p
10/10

Last edited:
When modern warfare 3 crashes, it says "modern warfare 2 has stopped working"

:)

Back