• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mw3

Fuck this shit, I am going to buy MW and enjoy it. That is the real masterpiece. They put alot of effort in MW2 so they fucked it hard, and they copied same system of gameplay in MW3 hoping they will earn money on the old glory. BF3 is a fresh game not a copy/paste.

mw3 is not very good, the story is very short.. though action packed it lacked story it just kills random people off to make it dramatic.
Online is great better then mw2 they just fked up on somethings i bought it on steam so i got cod4 for free with it.

Also don't know why people always have to argue what games better bf3 or mw3... they both are not even close to even compaired to arma 3.

Also don't know why people always have to argue what games better bf3 or mw3... they both are not even close to even compaired to arma 3.
I just dislike the fact that they released this at the same time with bf3. I wanna see new quality games not the same game with new weapons every year made by some greedy bitches that only make it for money.
And arma 3 is completely different u can't compare these. If arma was that popular it would probably fail due to 10 year olds that play it like cs. Games like arma only work with a bit of roleplay/ more teamplay imo =P

you're reasons are not very good point's....
Uh arma3 is nothing like it because if kids play it, it turn into cs? <wtf?
games like arma only work with roleplaying and teamplay?< wtf?
Though I agree Arma 3 is a actual fps game unlike mw3 and bf3, good that you agree that they can't compare.

i got the feeling that bf3 is more of a strategy game compared to mw3 who is mostly about aiming, sure those two games are both fps shooters but yet so different from each other.

Well when i firstly played this game i was surprised about it and i really enjoyed it so it create a big hurricane in my mind and soul because of its animation graphics and game tools and real thunder of war.To play this game is a fame.

What was wrong with MW2? MW3 is basically MW2 without all of the crap (commando, OMA, ect.) MW2 wasnt that bad besides for thoughs few things which people judge the entire series because of a few little things.. Its ridiculous that everyone says MW2 was sh*t.. A few bugs and a few ridiculous things.. What people judge the entire series by..

Yea, jumping from a building, doing a 360, reloading, stop reloading and shoot without aiming and get a headshot. That is awesome ^_^

It takes skill to actually hit somone doing that...

xCeejZx add me mofuckers
Xbox Gamertag.
I usually play Hardcore Domination,Hardcore Search & Destroy, or Hardcore Team death-match.

I find rushing gets me more kills and also more deaths but the kills in the end far outweigh the deaths.
I only camp on HC Search when a bomb is planted or when I'm creeping around map trying to find the Defenders..

Picture hardcore as almost realistic would you be running around just spraying a ump? Nah you would be cautious using teamwork.

Back