• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My added ring doesn't work

Zacky

Reaction score
items.xml:

Code:
	 <item id="2357" article="a" name="force ring">
                <attribute key="weight" value="90" />
                <attribute key="slotType" value="ring" />
                <attribute key="magiclevelpoints" value="10" />
                <attribute key="skillSword" value="10" />
                <attribute key="skillAxe" value="10" />
                <attribute key="skillClub" value="10" />
                <attribute key="skillDist" value="10" />
	</item>

This ring after equip doesn't added the attributes.
For example i show my Mask script , which just work ;p , therefore, it is striking to me :

Code:
	<item id="9778" article="a" name="Donator Mask">
		<attribute key="weight" value="3500"/>
		<attribute key="armor" value="5"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="head"/>
		<attribute key="magiclevelpoints" value="10"/>
	</item>

I request for the help ,because i can't find answer and also alone solve the problem.Please reply quickly.

add to movements.xml :

Code:
        <movevent type="Equip" itemid="your number of item" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="your number of item" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

add to movements.xml :

Code:
        <movevent type="Equip" itemid="your number of item" slot="ring" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="your number of item" slot="ring" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Yup, i didn't have all this in my mind :p

You could even say what vocations can use it too if you look in movements.xml you can see some of them got <vocation~
things. :p

Back
Top Bottom