• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My attack animation

Hey! Its pretty good actually, there's one thing that bothers the eye more than anything tho, when the arm is extended, you should paint the black line of the arm in a grey color, that will make it look better ;)

Last edited:
It's very nice for a start

I would look at the point Thorn mentioned, and also give special attention to the shapes of the shoulder/arm connection, they get very square on the stab.

Also, nobody performs an attack using only part of body, like.. only the arm. So, if you want a good feeling animation, work on the whole body movement.

How people do that animations in tibia?
When attack change outfit? or is a addon?

It looks pretty good, it can already be used in the project. But I would have increased the swing time a little so that the blow seemed more significant, and everything else is fine.

giphy.gif

Nice work, try to apply more movement in the entire body in the next one..! :D (even if it's just a little)

This is my first post in here...so
I'm pretty knowledged with animation and this stuff...but what should I be looking for (in this forum, by instace) if I wanted to open a server with an customized client (with animations, for example)?

Back