• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Failure Life on Thunderfall

Yew

YOU'RE MINE!
Reaction score
Ok this is my failure life story on this server Thunderfall...

I started playing with 2 of my rl friends during the day and it failed miserably just after 1-2 hours... but still here's 1 or ehm 2 pictures of what happend and what level I became...

Finishing rook:
1rch01.jpg

After leaving rookgaard I took level 20 on Rotworms in some random location and later I went to exp on Pirates it worked out awesome and I earned about 10k cash and some addon items but then it happened... I was returning to Liberty Bay to deposit my money I made and THIS HAPPEND:

2q9fcye.jpg

This gigantic group of ludicrous Quara Scouts ate me ALIVE!!
And my 2 real friends laughed at me, I was so humiliated and I had lost all my money I had been collecting... :(

The end. :p

Last edited:
Maybe it wasn't my destiny to play on this server or idno :p xD
Was kinda dumb for trying to recover my loot but I killed atleast half of the quara raid with alittle help from my rl friend

Give up on IceChaw,and come play here. Idk how are the other serv,but i do know low exp rate makes thing a bit more.....serious. I think the other ot got higher rate,am i right?

Happen to me here too,got to 30 and went hunting drags,kinda liked it,then dls,I got to like 80 the first night.Had 6-7rh,2dsm lots fireswords and dbone staff.So i tought damn man,i got to go buy aol and bless. SO packed my loot in a bp and then bambam...you got owned by a lvl 100sorc (didnt had much pots) LOSE MY HEROIC AXE <cry>

Back