• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first sprite!

hxzr

Reaction score
heart2a.png

Note1: im still drunk
Note2: ye still drunk
note3: id love to do this one tilted so it like.. floats off the ground in the tibiaworld but rly.. i suck at painting in certain perspectives

sword2.png

How can you easily work with sprites larger than 32x32? merge it into a larger and cut it up in 32x32 pieces when ur done or?

armor2q.png

Anyone wanna redo that one? just filled some outline etc, but it turned out to be horribad...

Well one thing is for sure, you can shade better than me :p but your shading/detailing could use some work. But your outlines are golden! Keep up the progress and eventually you'll get better.

Thought some shades and a lil bit AA would reach your input.
This is everything i can do for your sprite:
armor2q.png

I'm not a Pro but i think you should shade and Anti-Alias your items a lil bit more... and don't forget Tibia's sight is 45° so the shades have to be straightened with it.

@up
Some tips:
>There shouldn't be a black color inside the sprite, unless it fits perfectly, it really doesn't in your edit.
>It mustn't have a double black outline, wtf is with the right side eh?
>You should learn how to pick colors, I mean gold isn't yellow, its more like orange/red/brown tho.
There are a lot more things, but these are the basics. :)
Good luck.

who said that this have to be gold?!? perhahps i want to make it yellow :)
and the double outline is noly at the right site of the armor to visulaize the room effect xD

Maybe you can add your version :) but thanks for your critik

Back