• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first sprites

this will be epic if animated :eek:

i think this need more dark at blade :)

this green i can't feel it mixed with golden and red

what is that ? o_O rocket or pen?

i love dat potion from SAO xD

i think this need to be 2x bigger

this is my feedback feel free to ignore it

gaint-sword-png.25615

This one really l0oks nice. It looks like the 32x32 sprite got you short, though. I hope you animate it :p

--

knight-swords-png.25609

I like this one as it is, yet some shades to the blade would make it awesome :p. Right now it looks somewhat flat.

--

drink-sword-png.25610

I like it. I think the green hilt looks weird, but if you degrade it better, or change the tone a little bit, it should look nice.

--

sword-bleeding-png.25611

What?

--

antidote-potion-png.25612

Looks too small and too flat (maybe some inclination would help).

--

royal-sword-png.25613

This one is too small and it's way too similar to the "Tibian" knife.

--

gaint-sword-png.25615

I find this one has a too broad blade. It also needs some shade. I like the sphere in the hilt, but it should be a little less dark, right now it's hard to recognize.

I really like the new deatils you added to the knight sword, yet you are still working too symmetrically I think. You should check some items in Tibia and will notice that they are not 100% symmetrical, but rather have some color change because of the shade. Of course it looks good like this, but that little detail would make a huge difference in the sprite's quality :p (Imho)

i like the newest one ! :) Keep it going and you will learn to make awesome sprites :p

Back