• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first sword ever

To be completely honest, it's pretty ugly - good to see you've at least attempted to shade correctly though. For starters, the light seems a little bit off, even though the direction isn't wrong..

The 'point' of the sword is non-existent, you should really define the tip a little more. Always use black outlines on items, it's pretty much a requirement. All in all not too bad for a first, just work on shaping and shading in general :p

i also think that it isnt so good but i must recognize your effort because i know that is very difficult to do something like this well done
:)

ty for the feed back i realize the sword sux a bit and i readid the tip and i know its pretty basic but its my first one

and link why you like it is cause it resembles the master sword which i based it upon
and obviously you are of fan of the LOZ series

Last edited:
Thats a little better but still, try to make it look like a "sword", it should be larger. the shading is a little good. I think you can do better.

I agree with Sir herik.
They looks like daggers.
Make the blade bigger and longer.
Your shading is kinda good too.

The last sprite you made was kinda okay but you should make the blader longer.

Agreed. And maybe change the handle to make it less straight. Like now it looks so simple. Maybe edit it and you can make it much better.

Yours,
Lothar99

Back