• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My lifethread on tibia (obsidia and rubera)

if you wouldnt be that stupid ingame I would have said gz aswell,but you are just respect less

well, made lvls on a mates char which we share also a 280+ ek :> which got banned so i dont cant play on it untill 24. november xD
got like 50 % to 104 i might take pic if i reach 104
s5yfro.png

Kay sooo, what's so special about someone who can turn on a bot and leave for the day and gain levels then use the money to buy nice items? o.0 My 71 ek (highest char) has better eq without botting but I'm not collecting hundreds of posts by showing everyone :/

Kay sooo, what's so special about someone who can turn on a bot and leave for the day and gain levels then use the money to buy nice items? o.0 My 71 ek (highest char) has better eq without botting but I'm not collecting hundreds of posts by showing everyone :/

That's sorta my point. I'm questioning you.

aff, i died by an accident ( high lvl ue) and lost my vamp shield :/
you know what happend? i made a sorc
lvl 13, bought vampire shield for 15k
never died before, had brass legs plate armor steel helmet leatherboots wand of db
and what i loose, is a vampire shield.. =/

Last edited:
That's sorta my point. I'm questioning you.

well.. i can do whatever i want, i dont think your rich than me cuz i got 4kk~ and 2kk by items
aff, i died by an accident ( high lvl ue) and lost my vamp shield :/
you know what happend? i made a sorc
lvl 13, bought vampire shield for 15k
never died before, had brass legs plate armor steel helmet leatherboots wand of db
and what i loose, is a vampire shield.. =/

Baah, i cant do anything, my mate sold zuclix :(

well.. i can do whatever i want, i dont think your rich than me cuz i got 4kk~ and 2kk by items

Baah, i cant do anything, my mate sold zuclix :(

I never said you can't do whatever you want. That wasn't my question or statement at all. I'm just wondering why it's so special and you feel so proud when you're not even doing the work.

Well, what do you want me to do?

edit: im doing this to keep otland screen board active and get positive comments, i like this and im proud of it.. if u will reply more its ok cuz ur making my thread populare =)

Last edited:
Back