• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My lifethread on tibia (obsidia and rubera)

are you playing with hakan and anders?! or is hakan your real ? cuz I played with him and he is a big noob in leading xd

and now you will get massacred by ns XD

are you playing with hakan and anders?! or is hakan your real ? cuz I played with him and he is a big noob in leading xd

and now you will get massacred by ns XD

well hakan ain't noob and im not his rl but hes pretty smart, he deleted ns's vent acc during a war and we killed 30+ of em and won 94-40 on a war
then they leaved war mode anyway we losing with 6 kills now all because of noobchars but i dont think we'll lose anyway :)
edit: ns is 80+ members just count ws is under 45+

well hakan ain't noob and im not his rl but hes pretty smart, he deleted ns's vent acc during a war and we killed 30+ of em and won 94-40 on a war
then they leaved war mode anyway we losing with 6 kills now all because of noobchars but i think we won't lose =D

thats more pathetic than smart tbh

it's not hacking my friend I know hakan well he keeps licking to someone until he gave him what he want he is a noob I played with him on much servers, servers like pythera.net - we were in one team but then he joined another team etc but they still lost and now he is on obsidia :)

edit: you will lose the war xd

it's not hacking my friend I know hakan well he keeps licking to someone until he gave him what he want he is a noob I played with him on much servers, servers like pythera.net - we were in one team but then he joined another team etc but they still lost and now he is on obsidia :)

Maybe ur talking about another hakan ? :D

should I give you a real picture of him or what? xD I'm sure he is that one ;)
ask him if he played on azura or with wishot, hawar on pythera.net xd

gonna eat, afk xd

oqepsn.png

Uhh, im back again.. as some of u maybe know by the other life thread i were playing antica but im back again on obsidia now

ont: i'm tryng to get eq atm.. i just got p set and 0 money but im tryng to get money atm to afford new eq, also ye i had over 600-500k here but i gave em away to my friends cuz i were retired for months but im back now D:
2hfp7id.png

edit: i'll probably play antica when i got low stamina

Last edited:
Back