• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My lifethread on tibia (obsidia and rubera)

#78, also eq update
nga7m9.png

Why do you buy golden legs and demon helmet ? lol..
Zaoan helmet/legs is lower price and better def.. and much rather for the cash u wasted on g legs/demon helmet u could buy a justice seeker ;)

G~Legs are better than Zaoan and look better, id say u shud get

Zaoan Helmet
Skullcracker Arm
G~Legs

Looks awesome :D

G~Legs are better than Zaoan and look better, id say u shud get

Zaoan Helmet
Skullcracker Arm
G~Legs

Looks awesome :D

I was thinking to buy zaoan helm but dh is better to hunt at dragons i bet? and im sparing for dsm or actually got 100k with loot but too lazy to sell em on trade >.<

edit: i cant hunt because of my computer shuts down every time when my computer is just even a little heat.. i dont know why

Golden legs is better then zaoan ? o rlly ? nope.. 2% physical is better then 1 arm since it blocks atleast 1 dmg..

Demon helmet better then zaoan in dragons? are you a total noob or what? Since when armory blocks magical attacks? lol..
Zaoan reduces physical dmg with 9-12%
Demon reduces physical dmg with 5-9%

Some people go for the good looking EQ and they dont give a fuck about % damage block, motherfucking dragons barely hit EKs with theyr physical damage anyways so screw ur 12% physical damage reduce! :D

Golden legs is better then zaoan ? o rlly ? nope.. 2% physical is better then 1 arm since it blocks atleast 1 dmg..

Demon helmet better then zaoan in dragons? are you a total noob or what? Since when armory blocks magical attacks? lol..
Zaoan reduces physical dmg with 9-12%
Demon reduces physical dmg with 5-9%

relax u fucking count no1 asked u

double facepalm, look at hes screens its obvious hes knight idiots.

Back