• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My little project update

Tejonte

Reaction score
Ok this monday I asked, for the complexity of a project I was intending to do here. Since then I have made some mild advances, and I wanted a place to keep track and maybe get feedback from the comunity, since ther is not a Code Showoff, I figured it would belonge in here.

This is all based on Nostalrius 7.7 and I'm really noob at programing, I can code in a pinch but I always fuck up at things like linking files together and that kind of stuff. So first accomplishment I was able Compile set up a server and Znote (well done me)

First step was to set up the class and make roockgard npc's give the option to change to it:

Fairly easier than compiling this damn thing for sure.

Example of gatekeeper/Oracle

Second step was a little more convoluted, the aim was to make a skill that deal damage the more OZ you are carrying.

This took far too long while I searched to a way to check oz carrying I ended up going with this.
I had to do the ridiculous arithmetic because I was not able to implement my own player function I would throw 1200 errors on compiling, I suspect I had to include it somehow but o well...
The maths are temporary and not accurate y taken 'exori' math and modified it a bit, when low weight it can heal and it's ridiculous overpowered as it is but works as intended and I prefer to balance when I'm done.
That is where I'm so far. Will update when i get something else done for that sweet dopamine rush. ;)

Last edited:
Back