• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new, shiny mountain to GM Island (now just beta :>)

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello, I had an idea to make mega pimped uber mountain to my GM Island on server. I will put there loads of mapping tricks and ideas from everywhere, so it will be ultimate thingy ^^,

Now it's looking like that:

skalasa2.png

skala2he3.png

Rate it, and if you want, put there some tricks I might use later :>

Regards,
Hermes

@edit
OMG! I have forgotten to turn off pathing in first screenshot, in next update I will turn it off, I promise :<

Last edited:
9/10 This town is coll. You muss work in waterfall.

<the best Englisch>

Updated first picture :> (not second!)

Thanks for comments!

O.O

I really can't understand why people think this is worth a 9. Don't just post because you want post counts ffs. Criticize his mapping and tell him what he can improve etc.

The mapping is bad, sorry. I suggest you read some tutorials about mountains mappings.

At this link you can find great tutorials. Read them thoroughly and then make a new mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aff, it's mountain not for showing others what I can, I can make better mountain. It's just for putting mapping tricks inside (like pissing king shown me by Elf :s) or statue "holding" a waterfall.

In addition I want to say that I am mapping on a laptop with that shitty touchpad so It's difficult to operate fast and precise.

O.O

I really can't understand why people think this is worth a 9. Don't just post because you want post counts ffs. Criticize his mapping and tell him what he can improve etc.

The mapping is bad, sorry. I suggest you read some tutorials about mountains mappings.

At this link you can find great tutorials. Read them thoroughly and then make a new mountain.

I don't understand why you are posting that either. You didn't criticize it either. Also I looked trough your posts and didnt saw any good mapping either. So I suggest you shut your mouth next time insteed of flaming others work.

Atleast I'm saying what I'm thinking. I'm mostly active on other forums and I don't post alot. And I don't understand why you took the link away... Those are great tutorials >.> Couldn't find the rules for this section..

@topic..
Mountain shape looks unnatural. The little water source isn't enough for such a big waterfall.. The tricks are already known (so you know). I also see several border bugs. Maybe you should fix them.. All I can say is I dislike your mapping.

Remake the mountain shape, think about what's possible and not and fix your border bugs.. I'll sent you the link I've posted.

edit:

-m you shut your mouth and help him or just give me a pm about this. You probably think I'll flame him away or something like that. But he didn't take it in a mean way so why would you. I don't see the purpose of your post either. So next time PM me and don't post. Now you shut your mouth I don't give a damm that your a global w/e or not.

Back