• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My Offer to players who want fully working server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Polat Alemdar many users here on OTland know me.

The meaning with this thread is that if someone want to create a server and dont know how to do it i can do it for this prices:

Fixing server + Account Manager + open ports (Xampp Only) (2 Euro

Fixing server + Website (Modern AAC only) + Open Ports (Xampp or Uniserver) (5 Euro or with Uniserver 7

Fixing Server + Website (Modern AAC Only) + Open Ports + Shop System (10Euro

Fixing Full Working Server (Free Event Scripts will be fixed of course) For only (20 Euro

Accepting PAYPAL ONLY

Or if you want special offer then follow this:

I can fix a full working server for you (No free event scripts!)
then every 1 hour 3 euro!

If it have passed 3 hours and im not done then you need to pay more! like this:

1 hour 3 euro
2 hour 3 euro
3 hour 3 euro
4 hour 5 euro
5 hour 5 euro

then it will only continue 5 euro if it have been total 5 hour and im done there it will be Total money you need to pay is 3+3+3+5+5=19 Euro!

I DONT ACCEPT THAT YOU SAY HELP ME FIRST THEN I WILL PAY

MONEY FIRST AND I WILL WORK FOR YOU NO WORK FOR FREE AND NO SCAMS!!!

IF FOR ANY REASON SOMEONE SAY I SCAMMED HIM/SHE PLEASE SHOW A PROOF HERE ON THIS THREAD!!!

1 user bought my service!

PAYPAL ONLY!!

Last edited:
I can attest to say that Polat knows what he is doing and will not scam you, if you really want his services, they are definitely worth it in my opinion.

Polat Alemdar helped me before and is very Trustfull you can see it from hes reputation bar its says he will be famous soon then it mean he is trustfull!

Good Luck bro!

I can attest to say that Polat knows what he is doing and will not scam you, if you really want his services, they are definitely worth it in my opinion.

Thank You Bro

- - - Updated - - -

Polat Alemdar helped me before and is very Trustfull you can see it from hes reputation bar its says he will be famous soon then it mean he is trustfull!

Good Luck bro!

Thank you Very Much!

Good Luck bro!

Are you retarded? Sayin if he have max rep doesnt say he is trustworthy Its called sub accounts and its easy to fix

Lol to expensive and you can just follow tutorial on otland

Good Luck bro!

what you can say about my rep bar, master?

@topic
well, great for those ppl that are too lazy to read some tutorial and have spare money to waste, but I want to say that... XAMPP SUX :p

Quite expensive service to be honest. :p

Are you doing setups on Linux aswell or is it just Windows?

For all who say im not trusted show Me a proof please and stop commenting like 8 years kids!!
+ its not expensive you guys dont have Money only!!!

New offer

Christmas offer : every hour for 3euro if we pass 3 hours then it Will be 4 euro

- - - Updated - - -

Quite expensive service to be honest. :p

Are you doing setups on Linux aswell or is it just Windows?

Both

- - - Updated - - -

I will Edit the prices soon to cheaper becuase i saw it was a bit much :p

- - - Updated - - -

Prices has been changed to cheaper you guys Can go just check it out now!

Your truly doing some retard doings,
Example: Download the best Tibia Loader [JUST CLICK ON ME]! (In your signature).

Do you mean by downloading your Tibia Loader, it's something else other than the normal Tibia Loader?!

I recommend Znote's services, He is a great guy, really.
He did free things, even the AAC.
I'm not recommending this guy, For some reasons:

1; He is known as a scammer, and I know him personally.
2; He isn't that trusty, I wouldn't even give him a 100% bug server, Because I'm sure.. Your project, hard-work, will be taken.
3; Hard to trust a guy like him, His own server (Flammingvets.hopto.org), hadn't had any kind of protection.

I'm saying it again, don't give your hard-work away.
If you used the SEARCH bar, You'll find a lot of helpful services, instructions.

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

Plus 1, vankk.

Your truly doing some retard doings,
Example: Download the best Tibia Loader [JUST CLICK ON ME]! (In your signature).

Do you mean by downloading your Tibia Loader, it's something else other than the normal Tibia Loader?!

I recommend Znote's services, He is a great guy, really.
He did free things, even the AAC.
I'm not recommending this guy, For some reasons:

1; He is known as a scammer, and I know him personally.
2; He isn't that trusty, I wouldn't even give him a 100% bug server, Because I'm sure.. Your project, hard-work, will be taken.
3; Hard to trust a guy like him, His own server (Flammingvets.hopto.org), hadn't had any kind of protection.

I'm saying it again, don't give your hard-work away.
If you used the SEARCH bar, You'll find a lot of helpful services, instructions.

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

Plus 1, vankk.

First of all i don't know who you are and what you think you are you don't know a shit about me!

It's not your bussines about what I wrote on my signature!

Second thing my server got succed and more player's than you did thats only if you did a server

Third if you thought I was a scammer where is a proof of that ??

Do you really think I'm a scammer go ask Amiroslo I gave him 40 euros like a gift to him so he can buy premium on tibia I did never scam someone and won't do it because I'm a proud muslim and Muslims don't thief like you!

About your 100% bugged server keep it for your family they will need it one day I don't take servers from noobs!

I will say something that you all should know I could do it for free if someone want help but I don't want to waste my time for free. We can do deals on private about prices too!

Last edited:
Don't trust Polat, he is a scammer.
Not recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back