• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My Offer to players who want fully working server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
l0l, this thread is so retarded, anyone taking up on this offer should seriously consider going back to school.

l0l, this thread is so retarded, anyone taking up on this offer should seriously consider going back to school.

From now only One OFFER

I fix for you everything you want for 5 euro!!

If it is a small thing depending on what from 1-3 euro!

How many hours you want if you want 28372721828282 hours then just for 5 Euro!!!

I'm calling it Mellandagsrea!

It's deepend on what you are installing!

I mean I will fix everything to him so he don't need to fix anything like fullworking website, donations, working server.

Like when you create a server you will do everything so you just can run it and then go out!

When i setup a server this is what i do:

Install all the libs, apache, mysql, php5 (sometimes you have to compile php5 too if they use Debian and ZnoteAAC).
Compile the server (you skip this step)
See so everything runs smooth with the customers /data, inform him if it is something he should do/help him though it (depending on the site)
Sets up the website, with working donations if that is what they want.

That takes around 20 min depending on how you work.

After that i show the user the basic ways to handle a Linux server SSH, FTP, where everything is located jadajada

There we are on 30-35 min. (this does not include the after support tho)

Sometimes it takes a bit longer. I had one customer who would like to be able to use 2 AAC pages on 2 different DNS names with the same IP for example that took 15 min longer since i haven't don't that in a couple of years. (free included in the the service)

SO.. i would say i do a lot more then you. And i got almost free support for the buyers about errors that can acour while hosting a Server. Couple of DDOS problems and so on.

The only thing i take extra is, if they want to watch while i am working though a team viewer meeting to maybe be able to do it themselves the next time i take a 5€ extra. (i don't like people watching my screen xP) some choose not too since i am not using the same OS as them and it a bit confusing if you never used OSx, but some like it a lot.

From now only One OFFER

I fix for you everything you want for 5 euro!!

If it is a small thing depending on what from 1-3 euro!

How many hours you want if you want 28372721828282 hours then just for 5 Euro!!!

I'm calling it Mellandagsrea!

This is not worth the money anyway.

Today Someone called vampirium tested my service for money!

Ask him how the work was!

I didn't scamm him or something like that!

And you all haters i will ignore you all thanks for bumping my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back