• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling My Offer to players who want fully working server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too all those saying he is a scammer, where is your proof?
I'm not saying he isn't a scammer because I don't know, but until proof is provided I won't say he is.

Good luck with your services.

Too all those saying he is a scammer, where is your proof?
I'm not saying he isn't a scammer because I don't know, but until proof is provided I won't say he is.

Good luck with your services.

Thanks bro!

New christmas offer - 3 euro for fixing full server!

Bump

New offer fixing everything you want for only 3 euro!!

Only from today to 7 January (my birthday)

Only things i can you Can ask if i can i will of course help if no then sorry!

Wow there is even a service for it LOL?
Come on... everything is on otland...
Why is godsname to ask for ur service...
anyway gl

Wow there is even a service for it LOL?
Come on... everything is on otland...
Why is godsname to ask for ur service...
anyway gl

There is People who cant Do these things and im offering my service to them
Like New people to Otland are always new and can't do anything without help!

Anyway thank you!

Your truly doing some retard doings,
Example: Download the best Tibia Loader [JUST CLICK ON ME]! (In your signature).

Do you mean by downloading your Tibia Loader, it's something else other than the normal Tibia Loader?!

I recommend Znote's services, He is a great guy, really.
He did free things, even the AAC.
I'm not recommending this guy, For some reasons:

1; He is known as a scammer, and I know him personally.
2; He isn't that trusty, I wouldn't even give him a 100% bug server, Because I'm sure.. Your project, hard-work, will be taken.
3; Hard to trust a guy like him, His own server (Flammingvets.hopto.org), hadn't had any kind of protection.

I'm saying it again, don't give your hard-work away.
If you used the SEARCH bar, You'll find a lot of helpful services, instructions.

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

Plus 1, vankk.

;o He owned that server?

It had some bad security.. Even had WebDav open xD

There is People who cant Do these things and im offering my service to them
Like New people to Otland are always new and can't do anything without help!

Anyway thank you!

Well.. There is a Support Section uknow for those who need help... LOL
There is a FULL COMPLETE Tutorial about it. from Znote..

well.. There is a support section uknow for those who need help... Lol
there is a full complete tutorial about it. From znote..

i dont care

there is many people who's asking me for help here is my help for money i helped alot of newbies for free but i wasted my time now no more free from me because i dont want to waste my time!!!

Do you understand now why????

Honestly I don't. I've been helping people for some time now and that's just because I like doing it and I can sometimes learn from it myself. There was some guy I helped daily for months and he wanted to give me money for it, but I rejected it because for me it's a hobby, not a job. If I want to get money for work I will just take a real job.
I can understand more if people asking for money to make scripts that will take them days/weeks to make, but for basic things, I don't, because it barely takes time or effort (if people still have problems after following the tutorials).

But well, good luck with your service anyway.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't. I've been helping people for some time now and that's just because I like doing it and I can sometimes learn from it myself. There was some guy I helped daily for months and he wanted to give me money for it, but I rejected it because for me it's a hobby, not a job. If I want to get money for work I will just take a real job.
I can understand more if people asking for money to make scripts that will take them days/weeks to make, but for basic things, I don't, because it barely takes time or effort (if people still have problems after following the tutorials).

But well, good luck with your service anyway.

I know but i helped alot of people i didnt get a thank you for it or rep+

Thats why i created a service

Thank You!

might be offtopic, but what are you doing in Sweden? arent you muslim? lol

might be offtopic, but what are you doing in Sweden? arent you muslim? lol

Yeah I'm muslim and proud of it!!
And It's not your business what I'm doing there!

There are many Swedish citizens which are muslims too!

What does this question compare with the thread!

Ignored!

If it takes more than 3 hours we got to pay more?.. There is no logic in that.. You can easily slow yourself down to earn more money..

If it takes more than 3 hours we got to pay more?.. There is no logic in that.. You can easily slow yourself down to earn more money..

Well, If you dont trust him dont do it. I guess he earned trust in close to a year of activity here. and he got my trust .

No im not a scammer to do it!

You can chose how many hours you need before to pay!

You need to pay first for hours then i will work!

I wont work first for free!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, If you dont trust him dont do it. I guess he earned trust in close to a year of activity here. and he got my trust .

Thank you bro!

When setting up a normal server it should more be like

If it takes more then 3 hours you get it for free..

You can easily put up a server in 30 min, with everything installed speratly in linux and windows is even faster so...

When setting up a normal server it should more be like

If it takes more then 3 hours you get it for free..

You can easily put up a server in 30 min, with everything installed speratly in linux and windows is even faster so...

It's deepend on what you are installing!

I mean I will fix everything to him so he don't need to fix anything like fullworking website, donations, working server.

Like when you create a server you will do everything so you just can run it and then go out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back