• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Hey! I'm going to be writing from time to time about various subjects dealing with OT related stuff. Hope you like it.

1. The Story of Ryan West. -September 1st

2. Talaturen and Otland -September 12th

3. Erik, Znote, Amoaz and Mastercores -September 26th

4. Chat with Ryan West -October 2nd

5. How i started with tibia movies -October 24th

6. How Open Tibia Started -October 25th

7. My tibiacams from 2008-2012 -Nov 14th

8. Is Tibia and Open Tibia on the decline? -Nov 14th

9. Interview with Daniel Peña Vazquez (BlackD) -Nov 29th

10. Interview with Vateriel from Unit – [Titania] -Jan 17th

11. Who is destroying the old school community? -April 1st

sammynsc

feedback please!

If you have any suggestions what i should write about let me know!

Last edited:
I knew he was a cunt but I didn't know he went to that much extent to scam and DDoS other peoples servers, it makes sense though. It's well written i enjoyed reading it.

Will it be updated regularly?

you sound creepy man... this is only tibia.. it's not really a big deal. no need to cover it like the press does to the president..

It is kind of cool to read about a man who raised a community, though. He also developed tfs. It's nice to understand what happened, too. ;)

prolly bought a copy from Dennis, he was always saying that he may sell it for a few thousand of euro

It is nice to get more information on the inside-documentation of the whole OTLand vs. OTFans fiasco.
It seems everything falls in the hands of the staff. Unfortunately, it sounds like OTFans is not going to last much longer.

I know the whole story about Ryan West, he's a great guy when you personally know him, otherwise, he can be the biggest prick out there.
I've been able to get the first-hand experience by being a gamemaster on one of his big servers, Narozia real-map (don't believe?: [The Netherlands] Narovia FULL REAL MAP or Narozia - Gamemasters List) I was GM Shatterbone.

Great stories, keep it up, I'm sure you could write about tons of things.

It's a nice blog indeed, however there are several faulties in the blog when it comes to me and his files.

First of all, he never hosted a server with Cip's originals files, all was based on opentibia codes, which was very clear for most people to see. Second of all, I was never hacked due to a "backdoor" since I've never used his files, he saying that is just to make my server look like it's based on his work, which it's not since I put alot of work and effort on doing it on my own, along with some friends. I was hacked since I made a stupid decision of giving him access when he chatted with me under a different name, he made an admin account on the dedicated host and from there he took down the server (this is the second hack I believe, the first one was because of insecurity in the website).

I don't have anything against you nor your blog, but if you want to keep developing it, please try to ask both parts so you can compare the two different stories to see which one is most reliable.

Take care!

EDIT: To not make any misunderstandings; he didn't just type to me and got the access, we made some deals since he had some things that he could offer me that would benefit the server alot, however.. I trusted the wrong guy.

OTLand's and OTFans' relationship is no longer negative. Maybe between -some- members, but definitely not with the currently active staff.

This was quite a nice read, however.

Last edited:
blog said:
here he asks about php injections, “Hvordan kan jeg lære meg php-injections?
Så noen tutorialer for en stund siden, men måtte ha xampp for at php-en skulle funke…
Og har ikke plass til xampp akkurat nå”

translated:

How can I learn php injections?
So any tutorials for a while, but had to have xampp for php-one were gonna work …
And have no room xampp right now

Just googling that EMAIL will lead you to many forum accounts where he asks about various hacking methods in his native dutch.

So what info do we have about him?

85.146.96.144 (home ip)

[email protected]

Few holes here, the IP is dutch, howerver the links and the language he talks in is Norwegian.

Last edited:
Sticking to the theme of your last post, maybe you could do a blog on OTFans and it's woes?

Back