• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

Really enjoyed reading about Ryan. However you should fix this typo: "in his native dutch" since this is norweigen:Hvordan kan jeg lære meg php-injections?
Så noen tutorialer for en stund siden, men måtte ha xampp for at php-en skulle funke…
Og har ikke plass til xampp akkurat nå”

Also Id like to see something simulair on Realsoft/Erik, the mastercores hoster. He didnt only fuck the community over, but me and Znote aswell :)

I really enjoyed reading the articles.
I don't know if everything is 100% true and confirmed in the articles. but most seemed resonable.

You gave good information and i pretty much can only give you credits ^^.
I haven't seen any conflicts between OTFans nor OTland on the moderator section or anything. so it's basically chill now.

Though you are right about the inactivity on OTFans.
But the fact is that a community cannot be maintained by one person only. Too bad all those Opentibia Veteran, if i may say so, has left due to lack of interest and pretty much getting into adulthood.

Though alot of new light has shed on the OpenTibia Community in general.
Many new tools are made to make ease of creating server. An Excellent OpenClient that extends the possibilites for OpenTibia by miles (OTClient).
My vision of Open Tibia in the future is that The Server and the Client will cooperate with each other to provide extra features, such a own GUI elements, Custom sprites and additional coding clientwise.
Basically the server and the client will be able to sync content with each other and give the possibility of diversity between separate servers.

I've read in the private subversion of the TFS 0.4 branch that the creator of OTClient has been integrating packeting support with OTClient, (Though only initial edits so far.)
I'd really want to see an article by you focused on what the developers think of the future of OT and what the community in general has provided.

I think the community is quite unaware of all the new things opentibia has suddenly started on.
I think you articles if well published can bring healthy information for the community and bring more interest to each project.
Basically it will boost the progress and the spirit of the developers, and perhaps bring in new ones.

I really think you should give it a try.

Interesting blog :)
Specially the story about Doonrak, always wondered why everyone hated him XD

Really interested in a Realsoft/erik/mastercores/whoever this guy really is info blog.

He is also "OT-Stuffs", there is no doubt in my mind.

He trys to be sneaky, so it may be a tough project oh mighty journalist SammyNSC.

Back