• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

pretty cool man makes me miss playing tibia so much in those old days and even though I am not very experienced, it was very fun hosting the servers I did :) So many old friends I wish I could still talk to and ask how their lives are. I wish the best to ALL of you!

BTW Worr are you greg? The worr who helped make relencia map

Sad to see how Ryan is so childish, he must literally have 0 friends in life or something is just wrong with his brain.
Love your blogs Sammy, keep it up.
It makes no sense, like he's been ddosing tibianic lately in the past few weeks and it makes no sense.

The community isn't even big, like I seriously don't know what's wrong with him.

It's like going up to a poor man on the streets and chopping his legs and arms off for no reason.

He's only ddosing his competition so players eventually goto his server, as he said in the clear evidence "as long as he gets money" he doesn't give a shit.
If we boycott his servers then he isn't going to make money so long as everyone does it.

"if you want i can change for you" - Ryan

[video=youtube;D4xOgHvstYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4xOgHvstYw[/video]

Wish Talaturen would tell the admins to delete and ban ryan as soon as he makes a thread for his new ot, wish otserv did the same :(

Started reading your blog since I started playing your server a while back name on it was "Tu Legit"

Pretty nice Blog even if it is just tibia, Its nice to know some of the background of the titans in this computer game xP

nice article sammy, it seems you know that drama sells ;d you could be a regular gutter-press journalist.

just a joke xd

I think im done with the blog now. Dont think there are any relevant subjects pertaining to old school open tibia left.

Thanks Sammy for a wonderful blog :)

Try to contact sunrise perhaps he has a story or two to share xd

Back