• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

Ask him about the wars and how he feels about tibia today - When was the last time he played tibia? What protocol? Does anyone from his old team play still - Real tibia or open tibia?

Can't wait to read (=

new blog coming soon, i got old interviews that i did but never finished them =( so ima post them

- - - Updated - - -

http://sammynsc.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/interview-with-vateriel-from-unit-titania

:)

I just read the whole blog, it was really interesting and full of information! I suggest it for everyone.

aww thanks xd If anyone got any ideas let me know. I honestly ran out of ideas. I tried to reach out to many people, but most never respond, and those who do dont want to do it. Just to name a few, people like Dennistt(Owner on Wot), Pskonejott, Erig, Dennis(first owner of realots).

A good person to interview would be a former gamemaster, try to get him/her spill the dark side of the gamemaster position.

thanks ill try, but honestly i dont know what to write about, any ideas appreciated

Fribben on this forum just started up OriginalTibia again.

It's getting very successful in short time even if it's under ddos attacks constantly. First the attacks would take the server down but he got hes players to donate so he could get better ddos protection, he got the cash in no-time by donations and the ddos protection works very good. Many suspect that Ryan is the one behind the attacks and is the host of another 7.4 server called Oldtibia using the forum name OldTibia74. People also think that downloading Oldtibia's custom client would make you enter an botnet by Ryan that is used to ddos other 7.x servers.

OldTibia74 is currently banned from this forum(I don't know for what reason but I think he got banned yesterday). He did remake hes advertising thread about the server 3 times because of people warning everyone from playing there.

Do a bit of research on this and try to get in contact with Fribben and Oldtibia74.

OriginalTibia is so far one of the best mid-rate 7.4 old school servers in a long time that has big potential to become something very big. I at least hope that Fribben will be motivated to continue with this kind servers so we can have our good old game back for a very long time.

@tan Hey thanks for the input :d but honestly I want to focus on memorable things related to open tibia. Now im not saying Fribben and originaltibia is not memorable, but its relativly new and always has the same problems. Like I dont see what would be so interesting about wiritng about a server who is constantly getting ddosed by Ryan. And yes I talk to Ryan often so I'm aware about his otland problems and I also feel like this topic has already been covered.

@gamersdont Im vaguely familiar with him, but is he not new? and isnt that client for cip client? I find anything associated with the newer versions as unimportant. WHat i mean is that I want to write about something or someone that many people known.

Back