• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My RL tibia map (i know its talentless)

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
I know it means nothing to show u my Rl tibia map, But im going to anyways.. because i have put alot of work into it.. its not done.. but its more complete than any download out there right now...

Please dont flame me.. i know this map has been done 100 times.. but noone releases (and i know why)

Sig.jpg

Pic003.jpg

Pic002.jpg

Pic001.jpg

I would never even waste time at a project like this :p

If you want the real map theres no point to play OT.. Then just play regular tibia..

just wanted to show the mass.. not the detail.. because there it detail there.. but i need to work on alot still.. rl tibia is HUGE

yea.. its sad to know im such a loser that i mapped this thing on my own (took what i could from other maps, but that wasnt much)
its really easy to see why this map hasnt been released yet!.. because then every idiot would steal it without giving ANY credit to the maker :/

well u made it well but theres no point to make an Ot with rl map it just suck xD

Looks good from here.
But more close-ups would be fine. :)
But who knows that's yours?

It would take you less time to learn how to make a Maptracker with a programming language and then sell it for RL money.

Back