• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

just mapping at the moment a realy strange quest D: its like a jail i think.. the signs just for me, dont want to forget the idea of it xD
its just the shape so dont hunt me.

swv49l.jpg

2guz7t4.jpg

The first pic is kind of confusing, but i guess it will look pretty good ingame.

It's like, "to much black" in the picture. Looks good, but to simple.. But I guess you're not done with it? :D

OK, I know that comment just sounded pretty much Racist. xDD

Underground, you have to find the right way ;> the switches move any door 30 secs.. and you have to find them btw. you can destroy walls : )
it isnt finishd now cuz, you see i fail whit the wall lamps :/
bathroom!
24g3osw.jpg

And heres the Quest on floor [7] the room to the north should something like a 'Cafeteria' there you have to finish the quest : )
302ub9g.jpg

Last edited:
Underground, you have to find the right way ;> the switches move any door 30 secs.. and you have to find them btw. you can destroy walls : )
it isnt finishd now cuz, you see i fail whit the wall lamps :/
bathroom!
24g3osw.jpg

And heres the Quest on floor [7] the room to the north should something like a 'Cafeteria' there you have to finish the quest : )
302ub9g.jpg

just bump it to the next page, thank you for your comment i know it confusing..

the undergound part is finishd now
red = wrong way
169l35l.jpg

17uyo5.jpg

the stair isnt there before you dont press the right switch

I dont like the waterfalls @ the first pic o_o

And why tell us how to make it, wud be better if we had to figure it out ourself :D

Back