• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

2hchs0o.jpg

Would look way better if all seats was on same level. ^^

yeah it's the 'Theater of the Dead, or kino der toten ; ) rofl, sinceless comments i dont understand, why it is horrible? o_O
i hope you guys know, how hard it is to map a cinema. for something like this there are no sprites in tibia! Or have you ever seen a better cinema in tibia, like this i've mapped? :/

Last edited:
i hope you guys know, how hard it is to map a cinema. for something like this there are no sprites in tibia! Or have you ever seen a better cinema in tibia, like this i've mapped? :/

signed. i dont even know how to map one. moreover i really love the idea you used and thats make the map cool. w/e all have their own opinion and when he dont like it, he dont like it =D

signed. i dont even know how to map one. moreover i really love the idea you used and thats make the map cool. w/e all have their own opinion and when he dont like it, he dont like it =D

Gosh stop licking :rolleyes:

I love the outside of the cinema, that looks pretty nice (I dont like the mud borders but the city with the little bit of snow reminds me somehow of resident evil) but as i said, the idea of the cinema is nice but it simply doesnt look good since there are no sprites for it, thats the problem.
No matter how good the idea or the mapping skills are it simply wont look good aslong as havent got the right sprites for it.

Id say use another ground inside of the cinema and the only other tip i cud give u is make some custom sprites for the cinema seats and the big screen.

haha i rly like it xD hahah are you doing it to make an zombie event or what?

Gosh stop licking :rolleyes:

I love the outside of the cinema, that looks pretty nice (I dont like the mud borders but the city with the little bit of snow reminds me somehow of resident evil) but as i said, the idea of the cinema is nice but it simply doesnt look good since there are no sprites for it, thats the problem.
No matter how good the idea or the mapping skills are it simply wont look good aslong as havent got the right sprites for it.

Id say use another ground inside of the cinema and the only other tip i cud give u is make some custom sprites for the cinema seats and the big screen.
what licking? are you fuking retarded? just stfu and gtfo of here. your noobcomments are uselees here. i am not licking. i just like it how he used the ideas. its my opinion and you should stfu

thanks for commenting, that i have used much ideas from the creativity thread : )

Added Personal Rooms and a Kitchen d:
2e1az5f.jpg

does give the underwaterground (id5405) the blue underwater light effect?

Last edited:
na, i just map it under the walls at the bathroom, to get a blue water effect ;>

Floor [4]
1il8pv.jpg

Last edited:
There are some parts I dont like, but all in all it's pretty nice.
It's a hard theme to map.
Dont like the /entrance to the room/the room/ behind the cinema
and the room, you are able to enter after that.

Your constructions are cool. And on the 4th floor are cool rooms too.
I would like to see it ingame.

I kinda like the concept. But take the advice or not... NEVER use "rock soil" on dark grounds/floors.

thanks neon, i've deleted them..

Some Ingame Screenshots ;>
Theater of the Dead! [Quest/Hunting Spot/ unfinish]
ouqec7.jpg

ne14i.jpg

2ui857q.jpg

Future! [City/unfinish]
11mfbj4.jpg

vx1ann.jpg

Last edited:
Back