• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My showoff Thread

Just mapped something, i dont like it at all but the dragon rocks!
there will come something like undead dragons..
wu1i5h.jpg

it isnt bad but i dont like it :s just finished it only cuz the dragon rocks!

Well, i think that it looks horrible, but thats prolly just me ^_^

yeah, you don't know? i don't care ;> just map, what i want :) i don't like your 'helpful comments, whit your shitty! mappings :)

Uhhhh someones mad that not everyone is asslicking :D

If u cant take criticism than dont post here or make a font at the first page that says *I DONT want any bad comments, only asslicking is appreciated, thanks!* or something like that ;)

Last edited:
do you have any idea what i do whit the 'rooms' i dont need? should i just fill they up whit mountain? or map any interior?

Im talking about the *rooms* that are already filled up and they look simply horrible with these floors and the couches on the tables etc.
Main idea nice, but it came out horrible.

And what the fk is going on with ur english?

Anyways, im outta here since i said what i think bout that newest mapping piece of urs ~

dastan can you please stop bitchfighting with all who dont like your mappings? this is just kidish. and now dont even start to bitchfight with me

Uhhhh someones mad that not everyone is asslicking :D

If u cant take criticism than dont post here or make a font at the first page that says *I DONT want any bad comments, only asslicking is appreciated, thanks!* or something like that ;)

Mappers often wants critics from mappers that is better than themselves... Not worse.

Back