• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My Website

I've now stared to use classes for news instead
I'm also going to rewrite the whole thing, and rewrite the css, it's messy as hell atm :p

I've now fixed an "on-place" editor for the news, no site reloading anymore.
Thanks a lot to Absolute Mango for answering all my stupid questions :D

2prsebl.png

I know everything below the logo and menu looks rubbish :p

Edit; Fixed profile thingy, which looks like crap
xc19jr.png

Last edited:
Guys, are you fucking with him or what? Seriously it looks like a site that some retard made. OMG GOSH. And the comment "Design need's work but it's coded so can't complain. Awesome work as usual." Be frank with me dude, are you joking? I really hope you are.

Anyhow, 96% of the templates here are just pure shit and doesn't even deserve to be brought up and commented. In fact, the "designers" should be banned and never show their avatar here again.

A very angry boy...

I'd like to see you do something better. Both design and code wise.

Guys, are you fucking with him or what? Seriously it looks like a site that some retard made. OMG GOSH. And the comment "Design need's work but it's coded so can't complain. Awesome work as usual." Be frank with me dude, are you joking? I really hope you are.

Anyhow, 96% of the templates here are just pure shit and doesn't even deserve to be brought up and commented. In fact, the "designers" should be banned and never show their avatar here again.

A very angry boy...

I know my design "skills" suck, and that may be because I'm not a designer nor creative in that front.
Which is why I'm showing it off, in hope of getting some feedback and tips to improve.
That feedback seems to be rare though, most people who come to this thread can be divided into two group; "nice!" and "sucks!".
Both not coming with any real arguments why they think as they do.

I guess you belong to the "sucks" group. Sad to see someone like you, a superior guy with a superior Englis, who is just able to basically flame and not able to point out whats bad about it.

Go back to your cave.

I know my design "skills" suck, and that may be because I'm not a designer nor creative in that front.
Which is why I'm showing it off, in hope of getting some feedback and tips to improve.
That feedback seems to be rare though, most people who come to this thread can be divided into two group; "nice!" and "sucks!".
Both not coming with any real arguments why they think as they do.

I guess you belong to the "sucks" group. Sad to see someone like you, a superior guy with a superior Englis, who is just able to basically flame and not able to point out whats bad about it.

Go back to your cave.
Zisly, can you be frank with me and really say that you would want me to point out what I did not like with your so called "webdesign"? I mean, if it really meant that much for you, having someone like me elucidate your work, I would be delighted to do it chiefly for you, hun. :*

I'd like to see you do something better. Both design and code wise.
I would be gratified to accept your challenge (Challenge accepted!). Just let me finish my homework and exam and I'll come back to you.
Anas92 :)

Actually, I would appreciate it.
Haven't seen any real feedback here yet, so go ahead :)

Actually, I would appreciate it.
Haven't seen any real feedback here yet, so go ahead :)

Lovely!

Care to wait like two-three hours? I got some really important homework to do. But I will promise to give you a real feedback (haha).

No problems.

Anyway, I've re-done it again.
Now I've decided to use as little extra fancy images and stuff and instead go with a lot of .CSS.

Latest:
IMO this looks better than my messed up images
34o1nbb.png

Lovely!

Care to wait like two-three hours? I got some really important homework to do. But I will promise to give you a real feedback (haha).

Forgot something? <_<

I'm going to re-do the whole design and make it bright instead of green & dark.

Yeah, the problem with this is that I have basically rewrite almost everything :p
This time I'll focus more on flexibility so I don't get all this work again

Yeah, the problem with this is that I have basically rewrite almost everything :p
This time I'll focus more on flexibility so I don't get all this work again

I wish I knew anything about this o_O, how much did you know of this stuffs when you were 14 years?

Back