• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC Global Layout

im curious, since the last update was like 8m ago, how it is going. like bugs/exploits
its like ages since last time posted a comment here
I guess they don't feel like working on it.... I have written several messages to the owner of MyAac... and as if I were talking to a wall...

It's a pity that a system that works well, but has bugs, they don't want to help the community.

I guess they don't feel like working on it.... I have written several messages to the owner of MyAac... and as if I were talking to a wall...

It's a pity that a system that works well, but has bugs, they don't want to help the community.
Yeah theres a guy that was working in a side project based on myaac (canaryaac) but its outdated too, he did enter in contact but aparently not working on it too..
he also has a modified version of myaac made for canary(otservbr) but outdated equaly..
I love using gesior but he never made it up to php8.0 and never will..
im not into web to solve bugs and exploits of gesior but i also dont want to downgrade to 7.4 just to use it...
And yeah, most dont care about helping but tell them that youre going to pay... they'll show interest in no time..
open source... yeah.. i know how op$n it is

:(
Dunno why gesior stopped supporting gesioraac aswell :(
sadly

Yeah theres a guy that was working in a side project based on myaac (canaryaac) but its outdated too, he did enter in contact but aparently not working on it too..
he also has a modified version of myaac made for canary(otservbr) but outdated equaly..
im not into web to solve bugs and exploits of gesior but i also dont want to downgrade to 7.4 just to use it...
And yeah, most dont care about helping but tell them that youre going to pay... they'll show interest in no time..

sadly
I have offered money directly to the creator of MyAAc so that he would solve a bug that his website has (Recognized) and he doesn't even answer me... Of course, enter if he enters the forum because his last connection comes out every day. ..

sadly

Yes, I who created canaryaac and it is not based on myaac. I was on vacation this end of the year and that's why some things ended up being stopped but I'm going back to tinkering and updating, this is my main project now, I stopped focusing on myaac to give full attention to my project that I made available completely to the community without earning exactly nothing. I still have a lot of ideas and things to update on canaryaac and if you have any, send them to me and I'll be very grateful! Any doubt or idea send in the project's git or discord.

correct me if im wrong but:

at system/pages/accountmanagment.php line 76

PHP:
$account_coins = $account_logged->getPremDays();

should be modified to

PHP:
$account_coins = $account_logged->getCoins();
???
Post automatically merged:

got this error when tryng to bid for a char in baazar

1676129631929.png
my bad, solved with this:

Last edited:
how to insert a new page in myaac?
Could someone do a basic step-by-step?

I would like to insert the "Introduction" page below the Event Schedule page.

Thanks in advance!
Post automatically merged:

Good job LUCAS!

Is it possible to activate and deactivate the WIDGETS?
Does it have the function of changing the background of the site in RANDOM mode?
Do you have the FEATURED ARTICLE layout?

It would be cool to put these functions my dear. For the guys, leave the gesio aside.
Congratulations @slaw and @Boy67

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey all,
I still have the issue with bcdiv()
I have isntalled php7.4 and bcmath and restarted apache2 server and still same error happens.

1681546500869.png

can anyone tell me how to fix this error please

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

just to let you know, there is sql injection in this version of MyAAC.

Hacker can do almost anything, delete your database, add levels, items etc.

What to do if you use this version?

Remove all char bazaar pages.

I wrote to the author almost 1 year ago, no response:
1684390962403.png

I didn't check everything, so to be on the safe site - just use the official myaac from github - www.github.com/otsoft/myaac, and not, unofficial versions like this.

I am going to submit PR fixing this issue in opentibiabr repo.

@edit

Here are the fixes: Fix sql injection by slawkens · Pull Request #3 · opentibiabr/myaac (https://github.com/opentibiabr/myaac/pull/3/files)

Last edited:

Whoops something went wrong...​

Exception class: PDOException()

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'residence' doesn't have a default value

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Guild.php(199): PDO->exec()
#1 /var/www/html/system/pages/guilds/create.php(108): OTS_Guild->save()
#2 /var/www/html/system/pages/guilds.php(30): require('/var/www/html/s...')
#3 /var/www/html/index.php(347): require('/var/www/html/s...')
#4 {main}View attachment 72212

In the guilds table structure you go to residence and set a default value that will work.

congratulations for making this template available for myacc, it has several bugs and errors, but it mirrors a lot of the current tibia layout, so anyone with a little knowledge can easily fix all the problems.

@slaw
i really like u myaac project, could u add this layout to the official myacc project?
we can make it as close as possible to the look of tibia.com, as the tibiacom template in the official myacc is very outdated.
i'm available to help if u want.

Back