• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MyAAc Loleslav

Sttuat Liry

Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like to ask your help in an error that is happening on the site where I downloaded, MyAAc Loleslav. Below I will leave a picture of the error, who can help me will be leaving the rep +. Thank you.
unknown.png

I already managed to solve, it was only to mark NULL in the table structure. But I have another problem, accounts created on the site can not log in again, but in-game you log in normally. Can you tell what it can be?

Yes, the problem is my source that doesn't have salt and so I can't login, thanks for the support. I have another problem here, that when I give page_access and enter the site, the Admin Panel does not appear, I tried to put the code in config.php, gave access, 6, 5 and even 999999, but it turns out that nothing worked . Do you know what I could do to get access to the Admin Panel?

Yes, the problem is my source that doesn't have salt and so I can't login, thanks for the support. I have another problem here, that when I give page_access and enter the site, the Admin Panel does not appear, I tried to put the code in config.php, gave access, 6, 5 and even 999999, but it turns out that nothing worked . Do you know what I could do to get access to the Admin Panel?

Set web_flags to 3 in accounts table.

Back