• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Census (vocations, sex, country statistics)

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
If you still didn't found reason to switch to MyAAC, then here's another one:

Nice charts made with help of Google Charts (Charts | Google Developers)

Demo: Census - MyAAC Demo (http://demo.my-aac.org/census)

Installation:

Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select census.zip and click upload.
Installation is not all. It just adds this page to your AAC, you also need to add link to your page. You can do this by editing template file. Open templates/your_template/index.php or template.php and add link in proper sections.

(Optional) Configuration:
If you want to set how much countries to show on chart, then paste in your config.local.php this:
Code:
$config['census_countries'] = 5;
Where 5 is number of countries to show. Higher number may not be good shown, so I recommend values under 10.

Screenshot:
census.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Is there a config to change if you want to show "none" voc or not. Alot of servers doesnt use that. + does it support custom vocations? Maybe good info to put into your thread. :]

Is there a config to change if you want to show "none" voc or not. Alot of servers doesnt use that. + does it support custom vocations? Maybe good info to put into your thread. :]

If there are not any "none" vocations in your database, then it won't show it. Just delete if you have any. Yes it support custom vocations. You just need to set in config vocations_amount to amount custom vocations you have. By default its 4 (4 vocations).

Here's newest version, which fixes bug when you have in your database accounts with empty 'country' field.

The whole charts are also little bigger. It looks better.

Attachments

Slawkens, please can you explain me how to add pages? I didnt get it :(
thanks a lot <3

admin panel -> menu :p!

Last edited:
Back