• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

I installed the plugin, everything was ok and when I added my VIP items, they were on the gifs page in the admin panel and in the shop on the site, they all reappeared. Does anyone know how to solve this?
1698204538965.png
1698204574404.png
All items simply disappeared

I installed the plugin, everything was ok and when I added my VIP items, they were on the gifs page in the admin panel and in the shop on the site, they all reappeared. Does anyone know how to solve this?
View attachment 79477
View attachment 79478
All items simply disappeared

Is the table z_shop_offer in database (MySQL) also empty?

Hi!

I got a problem with this system. It's working fine but the lastest Donations via Paypal doens't add the Tibia Coins. I dont know what's happen, this issue started when i migrate my server to a VPS (i think it was a coincidence only). The first donations after migration to the VPS working good, but now stop working.

i'm using paypal and donation mode. I checked the Paypal log and doesn't show the lastest transactions. No errors.

Is the table z_shop_offer in database (MySQL) also empty?
I managed to solve this problem, now I have another one when I pull the item from the website and it doesn't reach the player and this error keeps appearing:

read: I don't use znote, but myacc master

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players z INNER JOIN players p ON p.id=z.player_id SET z.exphist7 = z.exphist6, z.exphist6 = z.exphist5, z.exphist5 = z.exphist4, z.exphist4 = z.exphist3, z.exphist3 = z.exphist2, z.`ex
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players SET onlinetimetoday = onlinetimetoday + 60, onlinetimeall = onlinetimeall + 60 WHERE player_id IN (SELECT player_id FROM players_online WHERE players_online.player_id = znote_players.player_id)
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT value FROM znote_global_storage WHERE key = 23856;
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT value FROM znote_global_storage WHERE key = 23856;
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT value FROM znote_global_storage WHERE key = 23856;
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT value FROM znote_global_storage WHERE key = 23856;
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: INSERT INTO znote_global_storage (key, value) VALUES (23856, 25);
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players SET onlinetime7 = onlinetime6, onlinetime6 = onlinetime5, onlinetime5 = onlinetime4, onlinetime4 = onlinetime3, onlinetime3 = onlinetime2, onlinetime2 = onlinetime1, onlinetime1 = onlinetimetoday, `onlinet
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players z INNER JOIN players p ON p.id=z.player_id SET z.exphist7 = z.exphist6, z.exphist6 = z.exphist5, z.exphist5 = z.exphist4, z.exphist4 = z.exphist3, z.exphist3 = z.exphist2, z.`ex
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players SET onlinetimetoday = onlinetimetoday + 60, onlinetimeall = onlinetimeall + 60 WHERE player_id IN (SELECT player_id FROM players_online WHERE players_online.player_id = znote_players.player_id)

Hi!

I got a problem with this system. It's working fine but the lastest Donations via Paypal doens't add the Tibia Coins. I dont know what's happen, this issue started when i migrate my server to a VPS (i think it was a coincidence only). The first donations after migration to the VPS working good, but now stop working.

i'm using paypal and donation mode. I checked the Paypal log and doesn't show the lastest transactions. No errors.

So you don't have file: system/logs/paypal-error.log? If so, you can look into PayPal IPN History:

There you can find the transaction and corresponding HTTP status/return code. Then you will know if thats server fault (error 500+), or something else.

I managed to solve this problem, now I have another one when I pull the item from the website and it doesn't reach the player and this error keeps appearing:

read: I don't use znote, but myacc master

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: INSERT INTO znote_global_storage (key, value) VALUES (23856, 25);
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE znote_players SET onlinetime7 = onlinetime6, onlinetime6 = onlinetime5, onlinetime5 = onlinetime4, onlinetime4 = onlinetime3, onlinetime3 = onlinetime2, onlinetime2 = onlinetime1, onlinetime1 = onlinetimetoday, `onlinet

That means you have some scripts from znote in your server, that you need to remove if you don't need them.

For myaac, only one of those needs to be installed:

hey,

i added this V for the auto points in paypal

$paypal_report_url =
$paypal_return_url =
$paypal_image =
$paypal_payment_type = '_xclick'; // '_xclick' (Buy Now) or '_donations'

but when i make the payment it gives me error, could someone help me with this problem?

add me in discord: zalleemmo

hey,

i added this V for the auto points in paypal

$paypal_report_url =
$paypal_return_url =
$paypal_image =
$paypal_payment_type = '_xclick'; // '_xclick' (Buy Now) or '_donations'

but when i make the payment it gives me error, could someone help me with this problem?

add me in discord: zalleemmo
Anyone? I still need help with this, i might have been doing something wrong idk

it says empty so i must have been doing something wrong, i have been looking for turtorial for nuubies that shows where to put diffrent "user mails" etc but cant find it. This is probly easy for someone that has done it but for others its difficult xD

I don't understand with what part are you struggling. You make transaction and points don't come?

You don't need that code you posted.

What error you get?

You can write me on discord: slawkens

Thanks for the tips, I managed to solve my problem and install the plugin correctly, but I was in no way able to install the guild wars plugin from this page: GitHub - slawkens/myaac-plugins: Official Plugins repository for MyAAC (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac-plugins/tree/master/) guild-wars

I wanted to know if there is a tutorial teaching how to install it, if there is, I didn't find it, I can delete the post here

Thanks in advance

The guild wars plugin is only for newer version of myaac, which is not released yet. It's in the develop branch on github. You will need to install new tool called composer to make it work.

News!

I've added stripe payment method to the plugin.

Attachments

• myaac-gesior-shop-system-v5.0-beta.zip
    952.6 KB · Views: 28 · VirusTotal
The guild wars plugin is only for newer version of myaac, which is not released yet. It's in the develop branch on github. You will need to install new tool called composer to make it work.

News!

Can you tell me if pagseguro is working after the API update?

News!

So there is no warsystem running in myaac?

Hi,
All working good! Good job!
Why don't the real looks of the mounts show up in the shop, just a file from the photo folder?

Last edited:
someone nows what hapen here?
View attachment 80468

I think you wrote me also on discord, was that you? anyway, you need to disable most popular items, until I post the real fix.

For that, open: plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php

Code:
$config['enable_most_popular_items'] = true;

And replace true with false.

Hi,
All working good! Good job!
Why don't the real looks of the mounts show up in the shop, just a file from the photo folder?

Hi, there was small thing I forgot to put, the fix is here:

When you apply it, it will show the mounts images.

I would like to help develop it, however, I will translate the new documentation that you can implement?

There will be plugin soon that supports PagSeguro.

I think you wrote me also on discord, was that you? anyway, you need to disable most popular items, until I post the real fix.

For that, open: plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php

Code:
$config['enable_most_popular_items'] = true;

And replace true with false.

Hi, there was small thing I forgot to put, the fix is here:

When you apply it, it will show the mounts images.

There will be plugin soon that supports PagSeguro.

Perfect !!!

I don't have this one in config: $config['enable_most_popular_items'] = true;

Back