• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

I meant the latest version of the plugin as it was renamed a number of versions ago according to the changelog.
Guessing you installed it in the older version and the database never got renamed.
Ohh, I downloaded from this comment

PHP:
Cannot find plugin info .json file. Installation is discontinued.
please help to install error

this is normal? View attachment 45761

I use version MyAAC v0.8.0

No, it seems you are missing "points" column in z_shop_offer table. It might be that you had this table from Gesior.

Execute this on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `z_shop_offer` ADD `points` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `id`;

Hey @slawkens, is there a way to establish fixed prices when using pagseguro as my payment handler? I'd like to have fixed prices to give discounts for packs of tibia coins.

Example:
250 TBC will cost 10,00
500 TBC will cost 15,00
1000 TBC will cost 20,00

Even tho each BRL should give the player 25 TBC, when they buy 500, each BRL will give the player 33 TBC.

How can I solve it? Im using UniServerZ in windows 10 and Im having the same issue.

I saw that a few guys asked the same question, but no one did answer.

" This plugin requires php extension: curl to be installed. "

Attachments

Hi, from what file that shop system took images for items? I need to know it because in my OT some of items have other ID and when I Add item eg. 12288 then I have a Wall in shop picutre instead of correct rod picture :) Thanks.

PHP:
$offers_fetch[$id]['item_img'] = getItemImage($item_id);
which is a function inside myaac

which takes it from your config['item_images_url'] in the config file.
Where can i found that config file --> " which takes it from your config['item_images_url'] in the config file." Its about config of OTS or PHP ?

Thanks.

Hello
Somebody can help me?
I have no idea whats happend...
When i open gift shop, sometimes i see this errors)

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 2160 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\items.php on line 77

Warning
: Illegal string offset 'name' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php on line 145

Notice
: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php on line 145

items.php
PHP:
75 public static function get($id) {
76 self::load();
77 return self::$items[$id];
78 }

functions.php

PHP:
142        function getItemNameById($id) {
143             require_once LIBS . 'items.php';
144             $item = Items::get($id);
145             return $item['name'];
146        }
But only sometimes, when i refresh the page it's OK.

PHP:
$offers_fetch[$id]['item_img'] = getItemImage($item_id);
which is a function inside myaac

which takes it from your config['item_images_url'] in the config file.
OK I got it and change to direct folder images/items and everything work fine but some of items got too other ID and when I change the photo ID then nothing happen in my site, I try to clear my cahe but the same and the best, I have checked if change image name doing something and no so I delete all items image from folder but images still working on site, are you know waht I need to do ? The change image working only if I will make another folder eg. images/image2 and before put photos inside this folder I change the name of photo then put them into this folder and all working fine but when the files already are in folder and I try to change name of image to another ID then nothing happen and I now this change will working when I will make another folder images/image3 and change in config... I think the data is collected somewhere but I don't know where.

Last edited:
OK I got it and change to direct folder images/items and everything work fine but some of items got too other ID and when I change the photo ID then nothing happen in my site, I try to clear my cahe but the same and the best, I have checked if change image name doing something and no so I delete all items image from folder but images still working on site, are you know waht I need to do ? The change image working only if I will make another folder eg. images/image2 and before put photos inside this folder I change the name of photo then put them into this folder and all working fine but when the files already are in folder and I try to change name of image to another ID then nothing happen and I now this change will working when I will make another folder images/image3 and change in config... I think the data is collected somewhere but I don't know where.
Problem was in cookies from my browser, solved. Thanks !

There are any possibility to add another table in "items" eg. EK Items, ED Items etc. ? I asking because now my items sort incorrectly and 1st item what I add are in the middle, 2nd item what I add are in bottom etc. and I want to have them sorted. Thanks.

There are any possibility to add another table in "items" eg. EK Items, ED Items etc. ? I asking because now my items sort incorrectly and 1st item what I add are in the middle, 2nd item what I add are in bottom etc. and I want to have them sorted. Thanks.
Anyone can help me ?

Anyone can help me ?
I'm not sure it will work
Open your phpmyadmin (localhost/phpmyadmin/) and find z_shop_categories.
there you will find categories for your store and you can change their names or add new ones.
when I did it, I had to add items to the store via phpmyadmin because the new categories did not work with myacc.
try how it will work for you

Last edited:
Hi,

I have some problem with the shop v2.2

1)

2)

3)

I don't see that tables on my database but they should be added automatic?

Did you install the plugin through admin panel?

I copied all files and I can see this plugin on the list of plugins. I can't import .zip file by admin panel because I got that info:
Code:
 This plugin requires php extension: curl to be installed.

Back