• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] login.php for Tibia 11

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
This plugins allows you to use new login.php capabilities of Tibia client 11 and higher.

This plugin includes file login.php, that will be extracted to your main installation dir after install.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select tibia11-login.zip and click upload. Thats all!
Now you should be able to login to your Tibia 11 server.

There are no any screenshots.

Download:
Release tibia11-login 1.3 · slawkens/myaac-tibia11-login · GitHub

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys!

I got some good newses!

Today I managed to fix the login issues.

This login.php is fully working with latest Tibia client version. I tested it today.

Just download tibia11-login, install it in MyAAC Admin Panel and login!

Also, here's working IP Changer:
OpenTibia - Tibia 11 IP Changer

Attachments

really mate u r working too fast with good manar but i tested ur acc its good buy login.php is not working
it always get bugged with invalid client while its working fine with gesior

really mate u r working too fast with good manar but i tested ur acc its good buy login.php is not working
it always get bugged with invalid client while its working fine with gesior

What IP Changer and client version are you using?

I've tested it with IP Changer I posted and it works. It also worked for my friend. So you must be doing something wrong.

Hey, i get the client to get into the character list. but when i try to enter the game it wont connect.

Says: Cannot connect to the game server.

Error: Host not found.

Does anyone know how to fix?

I want to think that I'm doing something wrong, but the client every time I try to do a login sends me "illegal value", and change client, configuration, I do not know what's going on

I followed the steps but this error is occurring.

The clients that actual works are 11.49.5813 and 11.49.5884. Newer doesn't work. Try with them.

Also be sure that you got correct IP in you config.lua. When using localhost, it should be "127.0.0.1".

The clients that actual works are 11.49.5813 and 11.49.5884. Newer doesn't work. Try with them.

Also be sure that you got correct IP in you config.lua. When using localhost, it should be "127.0.0.1".

I have version 11.49.5884 and config.lua is correct :( get the same error as @kmus and this in console
Code:
[Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login

@slawkens I changed the client ip 11 through notepad and I tested the same error, I did with ipchanger 11 same error occurs, config.lug configured according to its orientations and the same error occurs.

ip = "127.0.0.1"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171

config.lua /\

client 11

cipSoftUrl=CipSoft - News
crashReportUrl=https://secure.tibia.com/services/crashreceiver.php
fpsHistoryRecipient=https://secure.tibia.com/services/hardwarereceiver.php
loginWebService=http://127.0.0.1/login.php
tutorialProgressWebService=https://secure.tibia.com/services/tutorialprogress.php

Please help i have problem. Add all but on Client error protocol

previous error ... because it is Satan! The server credential logo, god / god and its connectivity on cipsoft server to do this tutorial. How do I change this? Whenever I need to do this. After completing, it "logs into my server".....
SEE THIS> Imgur

previous error ... because it is Satan! The server credential logo, god / god and its connectivity on cipsoft server to do this tutorial. How do I change this? Whenever I need to do this. After completing, it "logs into my server".....
SEE THIS> Imgur

Yea i have the same problem ;)

You need to edit this line in login.php:
Code:
$char = array("worldid" => 0, "name" => $character->getName(), "ismale" => (($character->getSex() == 1) ? true : false), "tutorial" => true);

Change "tutorial" => true to "tutorial" => false.

Back