• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin][Template] First Tibia Global Layout

Find those lines and change the name of the template you are using
PHP:
'template' => 'name of the template', // template used by website (kathrine, tibiacom)
    'template_allow_change' => false, // allow users to choose their own template while browsing website?
Where can i found those lines?

sAVE 2.png

People. There are 18 online in my game, but as you can see, there is 13 stuck. What is the reason? And how can I fix it?

SAVE.png

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve? What if for afk players? How can I make the numbers deleted in the upper right corner be the same as when we visited "mywebsitelink /?spells" ?????

This is the only template that doesn't load all pages (spells, monsters, report bug...), and in admin panel/menus, it's not listed as a template to manage it..
I'm doing something wrong or what? other templates works well, but this one is pretty cool :)

This is the only template that doesn't load all pages (spells, monsters, report bug...), and in admin panel/menus, it's not listed as a template to manage it..
I'm doing something wrong or what? other templates works well, but this one is pretty cool :)

This one is outdated, I am not updating it anymore. You can edit menus in templates/tibiarl/index.php or template.php

What do you mean it doesn't load all pages? Is the page empty or what?

This one is outdated, I am not updating it anymore. You can edit menus in templates/tibiarl/index.php or template.php

What do you mean it doesn't load all pages? Is the page empty or what?
Thanks for ur reply.. i mean it doesn't bring, by default, pages like spells, creatures (they are not in library menu).. that other templates have... but i saw now that i can put them, manually, on template.php... sad to hear, but if it's not gonna have support to manage pages via admin-panel i'm going to use tibiacom instead. thanks!

Back