• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin][Template] ShadowCores

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens

Attachments

• ShadowCores-template.zip
    472.5 KB · Views: 761 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Hello, good work !!!

Is it possible to create a plugin or make a modification to the flash version of tibia?
I tried setting up the most accurate login.php from other files that end up giving a sequence of errors.

hahah i love this checck xD
bOeldK-3SAayULo8-eoAHA.png

SsJnjXJ5TnOPTUFpxumoKg.png

The file you are trying to upload is not a .zip file. Please try again.

can someone tell me how to install it please
thanks.

You need to login to your admin account (the one you created while installing the AAC), and then at the bottom of the site there's a link to the Admin Panel, click it. Then when you're in Admin Panel, click on 'Plugins', select file uploaded in this thread (ShadowCores-template.zip) and click 'Install'.

when load images from the folder it Doesn't work in this Template ... but work For tibiacom Template

when load images from the folder it Doesn't work in this Template ... but work For tibiacom Template
I have same problem with other template from MyACC. I tried so much different ways to load it but it just wont work.

I have same problem with other template from MyACC. I tried so much different ways to load it but it just wont work.

Hello,

It looks like the problem is with conflict of the class name that I used in MyAAC and class name used by Bootstrap library.

The simplest solution would be to edit this file: templates/ShadowCores/bootstrap.css

And remove this part completely:
Code:
.tooltip {
  position: absolute;
  z-index: 1070;
  display: block;
  font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  font-size: 12px;
  font-style: normal;
  font-weight: normal;
  line-height: 1.42857143;
  text-align: left;
  text-align: start;
  text-decoration: none;
  text-shadow: none;
  text-transform: none;
  letter-spacing: normal;
  word-break: normal;
  word-spacing: normal;
  word-wrap: normal;
  white-space: normal;
  filter: alpha(opacity=0);
  opacity: 0;

line-break: auto;
}

After this, cleaning browser cache may be required to reload the new .css file.

This is a bug in MyAAC, I will try to correct it in upcoming updates.

Regards,

When I click on home button it gives me Error 404 - Page not found. I also tried to change /index.php to /index, but still persisted, so I changed to /?index and at least I was able to see the website layout again, but now it's showing me this error:

1570822598682.png

@ Edit

I guess I've solved the problem by changing "/index.php" for "#". Now it redirects to news page.

Attachments

Last edited:
When I click on home button it gives me Error 404 - Page not found. I also tried to change /index.php to /index, but still persisted, so I changed to /?index and at least I was able to see the website layout again, but now it's showing me this error:

View attachment 39665

@ Edit

I guess I've solved the problem by changing "/index.php" for "#". Now it redirects to news page.

The correct link would be /news, but thanks for the info. I will fix that.

The correct link would be /news, but thanks for the info. I will fix that.

Hi, I have one more question!
Can I make Polls in this template? I noticed that I can only post News from admin's panel.

Back