• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

myaac problem

almirtibiaalmir

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a website with myaac for 2 months and it works. Now from one day to the next I get an error when I try to reach the homepage. See image.
I don't know why, I haven't changed anything. it suddenly came out of nowhere. does anyone know this problem?

Thanks.www.png
Post automatically merged:

Error log =

[Sat, 29 Oct 2022 14:16:00 +0200] [load_config_file] Fatal error: Cannot load config.lua (C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/Classic Serv/config.lua). Error: Array
(
[type] => 8192
[message] => Return type of Twig\Node\Node::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice
[file] => C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\Twig\Node\Node.php
[line] => 215
)

Based on the error log, the folder containing your OT server files, or at least your config.lua file on the path you provided when configured your acc doesn't exist

It really means what it means. :D no magic here

When you copy the given path (with config.lua at the end) does it open the file?

I mean in explorer
1667071788329.png

Back