• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to re-install it?

If you're using OTHire 0.0.3 or TFS 0.3, then yes. Otherwise its enough if you just update system/pages/news.php to fix comments link.

If you're using OTHire 0.0.3 or TFS 0.3, then yes. Otherwise its enough if you just update system/pages/news.php to fix comments link.
Im not being able to create an account... why? ERROR 505

Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xEA 0x20 0x70 0x6F in Entity, line: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\system\libs\pot\OTS_ServerInfo.php on line 124

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\system\libs\pot\OTS_InfoRespond.php on line 191

I have tested this AAC on UniServer Zero XI and it doesn't show this error. Can you post a screenshot?

This has been fixed in latest version.

UPDATE!!
Version 0.0.3 has been released.

It contains following fixed/updated:
  • Full support for OTHire 0.0.3
  • added support for otservers that doesn't use account.name field, instead just account number will be used
  • fixed encryption detection on TFS 0.3
  • fixed bug when server_config table doesn't exist
  • (install) moved admin account creation to new step
  • fixed news comment link
  • by default, the installer creates now the Admin player, for admin account
Download: Releases · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

i use last version 0.0.4 and this same bug.

i change RewriteEngine On to Off and install its done :) but i have problem :

#up Admin panel work but all page no work why?

Attachments

• myacc 0.4.png
    myacc 0.4.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 50 · VirusTotal
  • myacc 0.4 install done bat error.png
    myacc 0.4 install done bat error.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 56 · VirusTotal
  • myacc 0.4 install done.png
    myacc 0.4 install done.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Im not being able to create an account... why? ERROR 505

Can you please post me your error.log from apache? Its located in core\apache2\logs, when you using Uniform Server.

Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xEA 0x20 0x70 0x6F in Entity, line: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\system\libs\pot\OTS_ServerInfo.php on line 124

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\new\system\libs\pot\OTS_InfoRespond.php on line 191

What server (OTS) are you using? Does the same bug exist when you use Gesior AAC?

i change RewriteEngine On to Off and install its done :) but i have problem :

#up Admin panel work but all page no work why?

Go to config.local.php and edit:
Code:
$config['friendly_urls'] = true;
change true to false.

Can you please post me your error.log from apache? Its located in core\apache2\logs, when you using Uniform Server.

What server (OTS) are you using? Does the same bug exist when you use Gesior AAC?

Code:
change true to false.
TFS 1.2 and OTX3, 10.99

with the online server show this bug, Not have this Bug i Gesior, and in character have this bug
Sem título.png

Code:
change true to false.
i edit change and noting.
change to xamp 7.1.1.0 and install its ok but i find this problem :
Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\functions.php on line 1202

be63b9d44003417da0434c220239d5f0.png

line 1202
Code:
    $tempFile = tempnam('/tmp', 'lua');
    $file = fopen($tempFile, 'w');
    if(!$file) die('Cannot load server config!');

Just this? It should somewhere post 505 error. Try to search in file for 505.

line 1202
Code:
    $tempFile = tempnam('/tmp', 'lua');
    $file = fopen($tempFile, 'w');
    if(!$file) die('Cannot load server config!');

Change $tempFile = tempnam('/tmp', 'lua');
to:
Code:
$tempFile = @tempnam('/tmp', 'lua');

Just this? It should somewhere post 505 error. Try to search in file for 505.

Change $tempFile = tempnam('/tmp', 'lua');
to:
Code:
$tempFile = @tempnam('/tmp', 'lua');
Ok Thanks work :)
and this problem ;Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\tibiacom\news.php on line 11

Sry Double Imagens
But serve is Online
Sem título.png
And i search for Name Test1
Sem título.png

Ok Thanks work :)
and this problem ;Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\tibiacom\news.php on line 11

Go to templates/tibiacom/news.php, and change:
Code:
$content[0] = '';
to
Code:
$content = substr($content, 1);

This has been fixed in latest version. BTW. what PHP version are you using?

Go to templates/tibiacom/news.php, and change:
Code:
$content[0] = '';
to
Code:
$content = substr($content, 1);

This has been fixed in latest version. BTW. what PHP version are you using?
PHP Version 5.4.45

Sry Double Imagens
But serve is Online
View attachment 29810
And i search for Name Test1
View attachment 29811

Normally its not possible to create character on this AAC with name Test1. But it can happen when you were previously using other AAC that allowed such names. Anyway, it should be possible to view such character, so i fixed this.

Please point me to the thread where you downloaded your server, or give me link to sources, i need to check that status thing.

Code:
[Thu May 04 10:42:14.222260 2017] [:error] [pid 1844:tid 2020] [client ::1:60293] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'ip' cannot be null' in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php:100\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php(100): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `my...')\n#1 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Account.php(896): OTS_Base_DB->query('INSERT INTO `my...')\n#2 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\install\\steps\\finish.php(99): OTS_Account->logAction('Account created...')\n#3 C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\install\\index.php(40): require('C:\\\\UniServerZ\\\\w...')\n#4 {main}\n  thrown in C:\\UniServerZ\\www\\system\\libs\\pot\\OTS_Base_DB.php on line 100, referer: http://localhost/install/

Normally its not possible to create character on this AAC with name Test1. But it can happen when you were previously using other AAC that allowed such names. Anyway, it should be possible to view such character, so i fixed this.

Please point me to the thread where you downloaded your server, or give me link to sources, i need to check that status thing.
otxserver/path_10_9 at otxserv3 · mattyx14/otxserver · GitHub
and
GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back