• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [MyACC] Problem with redirection.

Zodia

Reaction score

Not Found​

The requested URL /?fbclid=IwAR2TkKrUBLfb3FbMeZNBPMbSv3ebUSAruM7mQww1bSXVgwqw6B3oDo_l2Ug was not found on this server.

Every time I click on the link of my website on facebook, when accessing my website I see this message.
Does anyone know why, and how can I fix it? Thanks.

I click on my website's Facebook link. I put MyACC specifically because I don't understand it, and I thought it might be related. Example, when I click on the LINK of my website on the discord, I go to the main page normally. On facebook, he sends me to this one.

123.jpg

It's probably an issue with the query params, since facebook adds their shitty fbclid tracking param to the URLs you click, you could look for that specific query param and redirect properly

It's probably an issue with the query params, since facebook adds their shitty fbclid tracking param to the URLs you click, you could look for that specific query param and redirect properly

Thank you for that. I haven't found it yet but I'm still looking.

Back