• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mycos Mapping Thread

maybe it's spammed with rock soil, but I like it how it is.
and now: shut up! I dont want to start a senseless discussion in my thread.

Last edited:
sorry guys, that I havent posted that much the last weeks. I am ill and cant map that much.

WOEQFF3W5a.png

EfEEPaNmLh.png

gJFyzMzgea.png

Bump.
I will come up with something new as soon as I can.
This evening or tomorrow.

It's not ON the water, it's on a small piece of land. And the land is absorbing most of it.

It's not ON the water, it's on a small piece of land. And the land is absorbing most of it.

I didint say its ON the water. its a small piece of land yeah, but where do you think the water is going if its asorbing it.. -.- Its just a pointless discussion, I wasent that serious but dont come and try to sound smart because thats just not logical what you just said.

edit: sorry blacky for going offtopic. gonna stop now.

I like the 2nd picture, just dont like the Road edges.

I'd like it more that way, but then you should make it a bit rounder and not that straight

Looks pretty nice, I think this road looks better then the one before too tho, the dp is pretty boring but the rest looks nice :)

Back