• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mycos Mapping Thread

Maybe this was my last mapping here on otland. Idk if I will get banned by a noob, who checked out the whole mapping section to find a comment I wrote 3-4 months ago.
This guy detroyed the ambiance of otland and made me aggressiv and I wrote back, well it was the truth. But a child like him wont accept the truth. He is a noob.

Note:
I didnt say any name, so it was not against the rule.

See you.

Maybe this was my last mapping here on otland. Idk if I will get banned by a noob, who checked out the whole mapping section to find a comment I wrote 3-4 months ago.
This guy detroyed the ambiance of otland and made me aggressiv and I wrote back, well it was the truth. But a child like him wont accept the truth. He is a noob.

Note:
I didnt say any name, so it was not against the rule.

See you.

Name pl0x? :3

No, just kidding

OT: No leave bro, aint kool.

Havent mapped 1 month or so, dont be to hard.
(inspired by knatte)

Where is my wife? She won't come... :(
pGKAV.png

lizard statues, fontains and those fire sources, does not make any sense at all if theres going to be APES there :O?

I like it, tho there is alot of grass tufts :p

Keep it up!

lizard statues, fontains and those fire sources, does not make any sense at all if theres going to be APES there :O?

lizards left = apes life there now?

@OT: Like it, imo to much grass tuffs, and why are the fountains still working?

Back