• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mycos Mapping Thread

Selooth reminds me of this
Tard2.jpeg

On-topic;
looks sweet, loving your tomb styles.

Hello and bye guys. I was thinking about leaving the whole open-tibia area and decided to do it, just for a while or for ever. (not sure how long)
I just started a frost dragon spawn and wanted to finish it before leaving, here it is:
It's not the whole spawn, but almost like 50%.

EtWl6G.png

2A6fna.png

EZbHG.png

yvvgu5.png

jSxHag.png

PqEyRu.png

Kind regards,
Blackstone

Bitch y u leave us to brave the elements wiv out u ;<
Now we're vulnerable to magnetico's screenshot attacks and the wrath of doon :/

After a break of like 3 months now, someone asked me to send him rme 3.0, so I downloaded it.
Then I started it and got inspired by another guy, so I tried to do something my own.
And no guys, I am not back to mapping, just wanted to do something small.
maybe I am gonna release it in the download section

hmd7Fv.png

Greetings Blackstone

Last edited:
After a break of like 3 months now, someone asked me to send him rme 3.0, so I downloaded it.
Then I started just got inspired by another guy and tried to do something my own.
And no guys, I am not back to mapping, just wanted to do something small.
maybe I am gonna release it in the download section

hmd7Fv.png

Greetings Blackstone

I think if you put a whirlpool under the bridge it will look 100x better.

HUE HUE HUE - inside joke -

;d
Love it.

Thanks for all comments,

Seems like I mapped some more, maybe I am gonna post something like every week now. Gonna think about it, I'll let you know that.

I didn't know how to manage the new sprites, it fucked up my brain in rme, used some tricks to do it, it's wierd as shit.
Just tried it out, didn't think about what I do. I think it would look better with ingame effects.

~Random piece~
NiqqDk.png

Greetings Blackstone

Back