• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mycos Mapping Thread

Thanks for all comments,

Seems like I mapped some more, maybe I am gonna post something like every week now. Gonna think about it, I'll let you know that.

I didn't know how to manage the new sprites, it fucked up my brain in rme, used some tricks to do it, it's wierd as shit.
Just tried it out, didn't think about what I do. I think it would look better with ingame effects.

~Random piece~
NiqqDk.png

Greetings Blackstone

I'm the only one who dislikes this? The concept is pretty nice but the contrast between the building and mountains is really weird, plus those stairs look damn retarded the way they're used in this. Good job overall but could be done a lot better Mycos!

I'm the only one who dislikes this? The concept is pretty nice but the contrast between the building and mountains is really weird, plus those stairs look damn retarded the way they're used in this. Good job overall but could be done a lot better Mycos!

Thanks for your opinion, I kinda think the same and agree to your points of feedback. In some time I am gonna retry these mountains, when I found out, how they really work.

Back