• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyOTClient

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
LEAVE A LIKE TO SHOW INTEREST! = MORE LIKES, FASTER RELEASE

What is MyOTClient?
TOWlNuv.png

MyOTClient is a website that will let you create your own custom CIP edited client where you will be able to change client sided information like RSA, IP Address, Ports, Client title, URLS and more (Found on the picture below)

Why are you doing this?
TOWlNuv.png

I have been away for a while and now I am back, since then, I have gotten many requests of bringing the old VAPus custom client maker and some other tools back, so as a reason we have decided to re-create the whole thing from scratch because VAPus Tools were very old and outdated. I have also abandoned VAPus so this Web-Tool will be named MyOTClient!

But I thought this is for OTClient, because you know, "MyOTClient"?!?
TOWlNuv.png

No, currently we only support edited CIP version. We are planning to make this compatible with OTClient IF people show interest!

What client versions does this support?????
TOWlNuv.png

Currently it supports:

Are you planning to support more versions?
TOWlNuv.png

Yes,
We are also planning to add more versions once people show interest, we will be posting polls to see which one is the most requested because it is not as easy as it seems!

Click here for link

If you would like to help us creating a logo, or simply donating because we are not planning to fill our website with ADs even tho we're paying for hosting and domain and so on -> PM me!

Cheers​

Last edited:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LEAVE A LIKE! = MORE LIKES, FASTER RELEASE

We are happy to announce our official project. Everyone knows Vapus CustomClient, I’ve officially abandoned Vapus, BUT!! I have gotten many messages to get it back. Sadly the custom client files were too old and not properly working so we decided to step in and recreate the whole thing!

image0.jpg

Currently we added the most used clients and we’re planning to add more in the future if people show interest!

We’re looking for designers to create us favicon, themes and customizations because it doesn’t look that good! PM me

Cheers
i though it was related to otclient by the title of the thread :p anyway it is a very good job you will make this back =) would love to see something like this related to otclient tho :D

i though it was related to otclient by the title of the thread :p anyway it is a very good job you will make this back =) would love to see something like this related to otclient tho :D
Thanks, maybe in the future if people show interest

I think we should focus on enhancing OTClient over promoting the usage of the original Tibia client, but a contribution is a contribution.
It is not as easy as it sounds, we are planning to add a way to do the same thing but instead of CIP client, it will be OTClient. But its a hard job and once people show interest in what we have now, we will hopefully start working on something better

It is not as easy as it sounds, we are planning to add a way to do the same thing but instead of CIP client, it will be OTClient. But its a hard job and once people show interest in what we have now, we will hopefully start working on something better

I don't claim it to be easy, I'm just stating my opinion that rather than promoting the usage of the original Tibia client I think we should focus on developing OTClient even further so it one day entirely can replace the usage of the Tibia client. This is to me like creating a fork of 0.4 instead of developing the TFS 1.0 series, it might work and function pretty well now but it will never be the future.

I don't claim it to be easy, I'm just stating my opinion that rather than promoting the usage of the original Tibia client I think we should focus on developing OTClient even further so it one day entirely can replace the usage of the Tibia client. This is to me like creating a fork of 0.4 instead of developing the TFS 1.0 series, it might work and function pretty well now but it will never be the future.
It is something planned, to use OTClient as a base for customizing a client, but again, CIP client is much more simple right now. Because we are not developers of OTClient we can not do a lot. Once OTClient is much more lighter and simpler to use, we will make tools for it. Also hopefully once people show interest in what we have now, we will start working on something better

I have decided to re-work the theme and this is how it looks right now! The public release is most probably TOMORROW!!

Like if you're excited <3

Ged0eiJ.png
ra1dXSS.png

if this becomes a success, we plan on working on more web-based tools for you guys!!

I have decided to re-work the theme and this is how it looks right now! The public release is most probably TOMORROW!!

Like if you're excited <3

Ged0eiJ.png
ra1dXSS.png

if this becomes a success, we plan on working on more web-based tools for you guys!!
i dont know if you added the client 7.72 but if not it would be good tho since almost all the community right now is focused on oldschool servers 7.4 using the 7.72 client as base for the directx9 :) by the way i think and hope this become bigger gz bro =)

Back