• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyOTClient

Updated main thread with the link! It is available for public, if you find any bugs, please report them to me!

so good to see the ot community pushing
great great initiative bro xd
hope it come useful for a lot of people

LEAVE A LIKE TO SHOW INTEREST! = MORE LIKES, FASTER RELEASE

What is MyOTClient?
TOWlNuv.png

MyOTClient is a website that will let you create your own custom CIP edited client where you will be able to change client sided information like RSA, IP Address, Client title, URLS and more (Found on the picture below)

Why are you doing this?
TOWlNuv.png

I have been away for a while and now I am back, since then, I have gotten many requests of bringing the old VAPus custom client maker and some other tools back, so as a reason we have decided to re-create the whole thing from scratch because VAPus Tools were very old and outdated. I have also abandoned VAPus so this Web-Tool will be named MyOTClient!

But I thought this is for OTClient, because you know, "MyOTClient"?!?
TOWlNuv.png

No, currently we only support edited CIP version. We are planning to make this compatible with OTClient IF people show interest!

What client versions does this support?????
TOWlNuv.png

Currently it supports:

Are you planning to support more versions?
TOWlNuv.png

Yes,
We are also planning to add more versions once people show interest, we will be posting polls to see which one is the most requested because it is not as easy as it seems!

Click here for link

If you would like to help us creating a logo, or simply donating because we are not planning to fill our website with ADs even tho we're paying for hosting and domain and so on -> PM me!

Cheers​
nice, where can i update my RSA key on the server sources? im using tfs 0.4

Back