• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyOTClient

maybe ur port is closed? did u make sure that ur port is open?
my ports are open, when i download the made client it connects to ports 7171, i am online in my server with ports 7181. IT is not chaning ports

i have 2 servers one with 7171 and other with 7181, but when i create the client from website (even with changing ports to 7181) it does connect to 7171

my ports are open, when i download the made client it connects to ports 7171, i am online in my server with ports 7181. IT is not chaning ports
can you give me the settings ure applying on the site? maybe a screenshot of everything u added on the sites

I want to use the original 7.6 640x480 pic but this is what I'm getting.

sT27pus.jpg

I want to use the original 7.6 640x480 pic but this is what I'm getting.

I thought the pic tool was working fine... :oops:

I cant maintain that site anymore, so if anyone is interested I can give access to the repository (the code of the website is in Go, but its easy to follow). If noone is interested I guess I will release the source code (why not) and close the site.

Hopefully there is someone out there with time ;)

I thought the pic tool was working fine... :oops:

I cant maintain that site anymore, so if anyone is interested I can give access to the repository (the code of the website is in Go, but its easy to follow). If noone is interested I guess I will release the source code (why not) and close the site.

Hopefully there is someone out there with time ;)

Create a tool that does the same thing so you don't have to host anything.

Very nice initiative!

I cant get it to work on 7.72

Last edited:
When i click on "create account" he redirects to wrong page. You guys can help me? 7.6 client

Attachments

Back