• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MYSQL ERROR: Field 'description'

atomic chavez

Hi there
Reaction score
Okay, Im using a remote desktop from a dedicated server with windows 2003, I imported my the database from schema.mysql~ and I got this error :
syntaxerr.jpg

And when I tried to execute the TFS.exe (0.3.2) It works, I login to my server, use account maker 1/1 and when Im about to create a character I get this:
charactercouldnt.jpg

I go to TFS.exe to see the error:
PHP:
[10/05/2009 05:08:18] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `world_id`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `redskull`, `redskulltime`, `save`, `rank_id`, `guildnick`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `online`) VALUES (NULL, 'Fich', 0, 1, 2, 30, 1, 295, 295, 368300, 68, 76, 78, 39, 128, 0, 0, 695, 695, 0, 100, 1, 1098, 1033, 7, 0, 655, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, '', 0, 0, 0) 
- MYSQL ERROR: Field 'description' doesn't have a default value

I went to phpadmin and account maker has nothing on "description" but this is how its supposed to be since I am also hosting an OT on my personal computer and Im checking the tables and its all the same. I just imported the schema I dont know why its failing.

EDIT:
nullf.jpg

I changed the "NOT NULL" value to NULL and It worked, will this create any problems? I think "description" means when you Look at a player that you see "he is a sorcerer.." I made a character, loged in and made LOOK and it does say 00:03 You see yourself. You are a sorcerer. So, will this Null thing have any repercussions on my server?

Last edited:
Back