• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [MySQL] Error randomly.

Loney

#!
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a big problem in MySQL and i don't expect what's the problem of this. MySQL is losing connection randomly like 2-24 hours.
Here's a screen of the problem:

errq.png

Thank you.

Isn't TFS, I already tested it.
I know that's a db problem, but maybe execute some query or missing table, something like that?

Thanks anyways.

@Cronox; Not working, but Thanks anyways :D
@up: 3771

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I don't think so, because only the server lose connection to MySQL, and the players can't save when logout, so in the lapse that the server didn't reseted, the players lose the level advanced, etc.

Thanks

Yes why lost conection database.. attacks Ddos or UDP reduce your internet conection and have lost conection database..
or have this error.. in database player ID 451 have in online - more 0 - 1, etc.. try add
SQL:
update players set online = 0;
need have shutdown server.. for save
or
SQL:
UPDATE players SET online = 0 WHERE player_id = '451' LIMIT 1
-- edit bad line in account need edit player_id why are player_id 451.. update players in set online 0 ;p

Last edited:
Yes why lost conection database.. attacks Ddos or UDP reduce your internet conection and have lost conection database..
or have this error.. in database player ID 451 have in online - more 0 - 1, etc.. try add
SQL:
update players set online = 0;
need have shutdown server.. for save
or
SQL:
UPDATE players SET online = 0 WHERE name = 'accountname' LIMIT 1
search ID 451 in players.. and player look account and see what account have for changed accountname in query

@Cronox My Dream See You Help Member And Solve His Problem :D

Back