• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mysteria - Online RPG/High Experience 2 Servers

Name: Nick
Experience in OTS: 1-3 years. [not 9 like those addicted peoples]
Language(S): English
Job(s): Mapper
Why Mysteria?: Bored?
Contact: [VIA MSN PM ME IT OR POST EITHER WAY] will pm you with it.

I am very interested in helping you out in this project please pm me.
Thanks

Name: Synix ^^
Experience in OTS: 2 years, Playing them and mapping them. Also i did a couple servers in the past 2 years but they all quit :p.
Language(S): English
Job(s): Mapping
Why Mysteria?: Sounds good, Sounds like your serious and i like that. But just to let you know i am new to otland. But am not new to mapping!!

I don't just make anyone a gamemaster. I choose friends and close online friends i trust and know.

Name: Tom
Experience in OTS: 4 years, been involved in some cool OTServers like Repigeria.
Language(S): Spanish (100% fluent), English (100% Fluent) and Portuguese
Job(s): Scripter
Why Mysteria?: As i've been looking for a server to join and work I would like to join Mysteria as it seems its a great chance for me to develop my work and to help to build a great OT Server
Contact: [VIA MSN PM ME IT OR POST EITHER WAY] [email protected]

Name: Johan
Experience in OTS: Around 7 years (Yes since I was 7...)
Language(S): Swedish and English
Job(s): Hoster
Why Mysteria?: Because this seems like a serious ot and I cant make a super good ot by myself because I can only host and map semi-bad and cant find any scripters in my age. Because where I live all is retarded.
1 more thing...I have a computer that is 100% made only for hosting an ot...With 100mbits internet and good processor and ram.

Last edited:
Back