• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Mystic flame teleport

Nerglexo

N E X O
Reaction score
I'm in need of your help OtLand, as I'm searching for a script, how to make mystic flame into a teleport value. I know it's something with the action id.
I'm totally new with the lua part so I would love to get some help.

Thanks for your support,
Advanced.

Last edited:
In your items.xml put this:
Code:
<item id="8058" article="a" name="mystic flame">
        <attribute key="description" value="You feel drawn to the mesmerizing light." />
        <attribute key="type" value="teleport" />
    </item>

and copy your items.xml for Remeres Map Editor to load this edtion in mystic flame.

The things most ppl do is add a movement script and use the onStepIn function. Just look at farmine tps etc.

The things most ppl do is add a movement script and use the onStepIn function. Just look at farmine tps etc.

Yes, can use movements too but is better to use teleport in map if you don't need conditions for this teleport.

In your items.xml put this:
Code:
<item id="8058" article="a" name="mystic flame">
        <attribute key="description" value="You feel drawn to the mesmerizing light." />
        <attribute key="type" value="teleport" />
    </item>

and copy your items.xml for Remeres Map Editor to load this edtion in mystic flame.
Big up to you my man, perfect.

Back