• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Naruto-based sprites

Vingart

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hey, here I am going to show my sprites based on naruto

recent work
scDBJuV.jpg

ndWzmfo.png

old pack
SgEhyLQ.png

scenery
*PS:The scenery was not totally done by me, and are still incomplete, but I still want to show them to try to show how I would adapt the world of naruto inside the tibia
fh5UHMD.jpg

JugrLxg.jpg

l4ZNYwW.jpg

HgrEzq2.jpg
G2z9Tqp.jpg

Last edited:
A fine piece of pixelart you got there, i really love it. Great outline, colors, texture and shading that gives a proper depth to it. I would, however, slightly edit his(the snek's) face to be a bit brighter, and the rest of the body, a bit darker because of how the light in isometric works.

A fine piece of pixelart you got there, i really love it. Great outline, colors, texture and shading that gives a proper depth to it. I would, however, slightly edit his(the snek's) face to be a bit brighter, and the rest of the body, a bit darker because of how the light in isometric works.

thanks for the comment friend, yes I had already thought about it, but I have a gigantic laziness to finish the texture of this snake, the face was a little darker because of the coloration of the tibia, since the base is all white, but I I still want to work harder on the sprite, great tip, thanks!

Nice bro!
Do you plan to leave some sprites free?

it may be that I'll share some things ahead, for now I'm working on this game with some friends so we're focusing on finishing it first xD

I'm in love with that snake, because a time ago I tried to make one, but the result is not too good. hahahha
The tries:

@Vingart do you have this sprites fully completed for donate to the community ? you are a god i loved it
unfortunately not, the ones that I did totally are being used in a project of a friend
Post automatically merged:

I haven't done naruto sprites in a long time, I'm going to do some more today to expose, someone who wants to hire me appears xD

EDIT-Kakashi
PCFq4lu.png

Last edited:
Really? And how can I use them? Because in another answer you said it is not for the community, just for a friend of yours.

I'm sorry, I got it wrong, I meant it would work on any version of Tibia, not that anyone is supposed to use xD

Back