Naruto-based sprites

Vingart

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey, here I am going to show my sprites based on naruto

recent work

old pack

scenery
*PS:The scenery was not totally done by me, and are still incomplete, but I still want to show them to try to show how I would adapt the world of naruto inside the tibia

Last edited:

RoyalzBHO

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
A fine piece of pixelart you got there, i really love it. Great outline, colors, texture and shading that gives a proper depth to it. I would, however, slightly edit his(the snek's) face to be a bit brighter, and the rest of the body, a bit darker because of how the light in isometric works.

OP
Vingart

Vingart

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
A fine piece of pixelart you got there, i really love it. Great outline, colors, texture and shading that gives a proper depth to it. I would, however, slightly edit his(the snek's) face to be a bit brighter, and the rest of the body, a bit darker because of how the light in isometric works.
thanks for the comment friend, yes I had already thought about it, but I have a gigantic laziness to finish the texture of this snake, the face was a little darker because of the coloration of the tibia, since the base is all white, but I I still want to work harder on the sprite, great tip, thanks!

Nice bro!
Do you plan to leave some sprites free?

it may be that I'll share some things ahead, for now I'm working on this game with some friends so we're focusing on finishing it first xD

gabriel28

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm in love with that snake, because a time ago I tried to make one, but the result is not too good. hahahha
The tries:

Yellowhat

BOo!
Reaction score
@Vingart you have done really well lately! Finnish the texture on the body ;) don't be lazy, take the time.