• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navid

veziv.....everyone of your 'olds' are still playing but they are done with your retarded brainlogic.

Sir Cwellah, just to make everything clear.

Ab-Carlin navid won the first part but then he ended up in Hellgate (bcz of the matches)
Yalahar, we lost but we fought 12 versus 19
Thais Navid's team got pwned and ran to kaz.
Bless def, they all died.
So gets your facts right you retarded piece of shit...

Lapa shut up bcse u asslicking me / aivenn 24/7 about unban sry bro its last time i trolling haha :) ofc my old members with me kosoviak shleder nuskei abuhamza furion halle lovac prevali jitters ray and many many many more

So if you got many many more, why aren't they on vent?

becouse all of them not playing "in the same time " u know what i mean

and most of us are working everyday 10 hours +

if u think im scared to fight against u guys u are wrong :) i rly want to fight :> if i will have ppl i will fight everyday :)

Lovac?
Name:Le Lovac
Sex:male
Profession:Master Sorcerer
Level:365
Residence:Svargrond
Guild Membership:a Member of the Mindgames

Lapa shut up bcse u asslicking me / aivenn 24/7 about unban sry bro its last time i trolling haha :) ofc my old members with me kosoviak shleder nuskei abuhamza furion halle lovac prevali jitters ray and many many many more
"asslicking" you?! Okay. Thats why u said yesterday to xabor "FIX EVERYONE OLD BACK BRO FIX LAPA AND MORE"
Keep dreaming kid and lovac was just with u so u and ur polack monkeys can protect him while botting cuz that mexican guys was annoying him while botting....

Oo xD ye i checked right so probably lovac joined them bcse this guy its always charlover and scared to fight with 5-10 ppl

Yes and Navid is afraid I think so he will invite almost everyone.

FIX LAPA AND MORE ? HAHAA I SAID HIM TO FIX THIS GUY WHO PLAYING ON SODERN AND XABOR SWAGIIE ;d NOT U RETARDED shit

keep joining navid bcse he got 35 ppl + i dont care ;p just leave vent and join them no1 will care about u guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sup calar pokemon leader
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
hahahahaxd

Where u work Veziv all time botting and writing posts? Oo. U go work with ur Computer or what?

good movie by calar team its was sick wars :)

kurwa jak czytam te posty tego Sir Ahha to nie wiem czy plakac ze sa tacy ludzie czy sie smiac bo ma tak najebane w bani. zeby ci stara zdechla pierdolony debilu, czy ty wgl masz cos w glowie bo kurwa watpie gosciu masz ponoc 20+ lat a zachowujesz sie jak jakis imbecyl co w rl lifie nie dostaje ani troche uwagi bo go rodzice wyjebali do smietnika w wieku 3 lat

Przyganiał kocioł garnkowi

Back